RegisterDonateLogin

Will train this boy.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Power Rangers! Options
Darthbane53
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:57:04 AM
Groups: Member

Hey guys, So, cool story. Yesterday I went to the flee market and found this awesome guy with a whole bunch of star wars stuff! I wound up walking out of there with an original West End Games Star Wars Miniatures Imperial Forces Collector set! and he also has a whole bunch of others I plan to get later. But thats not why the thread says power rangers. I also picked up a few. I had some old ones from when I was younger that I sold on ebay for a decent price. So I thought I could make a profit on them, and walked out of there with 75 Power Ranger FiguresLOL. And im trying to piece them out and sell them, but with out identification one each ranger there really hard to find. Espically these specific guys. They seem REALLY old and rare and remind me of the original marvel action figures. If you have any idea what these are or what there worth please let me know! Thanks! And if your interested in my EBay store(s) with other Power Rangers from the Lot or Custom SWM Check Here and Here

Here are the Figures Im inquiring about. There soft squishy plastic and about 5inchs tall
Darthbane53
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:08:56 PM
Groups: Member

Any one on the power rangers?