RegisterDonateLogin

It might help if you got out and pushed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Hall of Fame? Options
ChaoticBalance
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:31:30 PM
Groups: Member

I am a new bloo milk/star wars mini player and I am trying to find ideas for squads and everything and have made a couple and it takes forever to look up every new piece and than even longer to find combos (as I am sure you all know)
So I go to top rated squads and I look at their creation dates and they are all 2008, 2009, 2010 squads. At first I did not realize this thinking it would be up to date and so alot of the first armies I made only had some of those pieces in them. Obviously now I know about v-sets and yadda yadda.

I think there needs to be a recleansing of the top rated squads. I suggest making a Hall of Fame for outdated armies that were the best of the best back in the day, so we can allow new armies to be in the spotlight and also give new members quick access to the newest combos, etc.
TheHutts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:12:23 PM
Groups: Member

I totally agree - one thing I've been doing is compiling a list of top 4 Regional squads for 2012 here: http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=10891

Pretty much all of them are solid and playable, and every faction is represented; I think it's a good starting point for 2012 squads.