RegisterDonateLogin

Prefers a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Chicago Regional Championship - May 19, 2012 Options
TimmerB123
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:46:54 AM
Groups: Member

Ok Its that time of year again.

Where:
ChicagoLand Games
5550 N Broadway Chicago, IL 60640
(773) 728-3656

When: May 19th

Time:
10am Registration opens
11 AM Start

Cost: $15 dollars(Store Credit +Gencon for first place winner)

200 point tournament, Restricted Map List, 3-2 Scoring System, One hour rounds, Swiss rounds depending on amount of players, then cut to a top 4 for playoffs.
TimmerB123
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:47:35 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Chicago TILE WARS Regional championship 2012 - will be after the Swiss Rounds of the Chicago SWM Regional. Those not in the top four, and anyone else wanting to attend are welcome! It will begin at approximately 5:00pm

Sorry top 4, you'll have to sit this one out. We were going to do it after it all finished, but I think that would hurt attendance too greatly. So I really hope everyone brings a TILE WARS squad to play, and if you make the top 4 you can give it to a friend to play. Let's keep the gaming going!

I will have TILES available for use.
Chargers
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:39:41 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Chicago TILE WARS Regional championship 2012 - will be after the Swiss Rounds of the Chicago SWM Regional. Those not in the top four, and anyone else wanting to attend are welcome! It will begin at approximately 5:00pm

Sorry top 4, you'll have to sit this one out. We were going to do it after it all finished, but I think that would hurt attendance too greatly. So I really hope everyone brings a TILE WARS squad to play, and if you make the top 4 you can give it to a friend to play. Let's keep the gaming going!

Points?
TimmerB123
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:29:57 PM

Chargers wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Points?

200pts.

That's always the standard for TILE WARS, but I should have included it. Good catch