RegisterDonateLogin

To pass it up is a big mistake-y.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Summer League? Options
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 9:47:40 AM
Groups: Member

I'm considering potentially starting a summer league (running from whenever it starts until mid- to late August). I don't have any specific format or rules or anything in mind yet, I'm just trying to gauge interest for one right now. I also might need one other person to help me run it, depending on the size and format. Just drop a post here if you might be interested.
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 9:33:54 PM

Nobody? 18 views and nobody's interested? I think people are interested by nature of the fact that there are 18 views on the thread but don't want to post because nobody else has. Somebody has to take the first step! I know signing up for a league run by someone who's been inactive on the forums for almost a year doesn't sound like a good idea, but I assure you that I am a relatively active member of the community even if I'm not posting. College work takes up a lot of time.

I'm really hoping I can get something going, even if it's a small booster league or something like that, because I haven't had the opportunity to play a good match in a long time.
kitfisto10
Posted: Monday, September 3, 2012 11:31:25 AM

Sure, I am interested for next summer, just let me know if this goes anywhere. I also have four friends who are diehard minis fans and I can practically guarantee you that they would get involved as well.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Monday, September 3, 2012 1:48:23 PM

Well, I missed this thread, which is sad. But I would be up for a summer league next year too.