RegisterDonateLogin

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Bloo Milk...is essential to a Jedi's life.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SWM Calendar of events Idea Options
pastorbudwine@mac.com
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:30:51 PM
Groups: Member

So I was thinking today it would be nice to have some type of calendar as a Sticky in the event forum that you could look at real fast and get a good idea as when larger events happen throughout the year. I know that now that Buffalo has three events (FrostyCon, BuffaCon, Regional) It would be great for us to know when to best plan these events. It would also be great to know when to expect v-set releases in case we want to have some type of release events around those dates. As of Right know we have FrostyCon in February and Akro-Con in June. Plus various regionals. All it would have to be is a simple header for each month then underneath put the event and details (we don't even need to have it all right then and there but enough to get an idea of when the event is.
This would allow Tournament Organizers to know the best time to plan their event plus it would give players enough heads up to arrange travel and get off of work. granted i know all the information is in the forums all ready but i like it when everything is in one spot.

Just a thought.