RegisterDonateLogin

I recognized your Bloo stench when I was brought on board.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Heroclix help needed. Options
dreadtech
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 4:27:34 PM
Groups: Member

I have recently had a large lot of rare hereoclix of Ebay, unfortunately they had no cards. I am trying to print cards for them of this site: http://heroclix.com/downloads/print-and-play/#axzz1vLb0wg3c.
I am having problems getting the size right for the cards, they are just a little to large. When I try to print them I cannot change the size using the PDF file in which they are in. Anyone know how to do this. Old sets are fine as these are already the right size to print of the 9 cards in each page. The problem with the heroclix site for new sets is that each card is on a different page and cannot I change the size. I have the print size set as no scale. The other options are to fit printable area or to shrink to printable area. There seem no option to change size to my own specifications when using PDFs.

Any help,
Has anyone else used there Print and Play site?
Did you have this problem?
If so how did you over come the problem?

How do I get the right size?

I do know that cards are not necessary to play Heroclix, I just would Like them as all my other clix have cards.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Dave
Weeks
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 4:33:35 PM

Depending on how far back you want to go I'd try HCrealms.com their units section has cards in it up through brave and the bold.
dreadtech
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 4:42:18 PM

Weeks wrote:
Depending on how far back you want to go I'd try HCrealms.com their units section has cards in it up through brave and the bold.

I have most of these, Sets that did not originally have cards I can get, in-fact from the very site you mention. Its not all sets either. Mary Marvel from Crisis I cannot get it to the right size. Isis from DC 75th set printed of OK.

I will go back to that site though as they might have different PDF files than Print and Play site, that are correct size for printing.

Have 100+ cards to do. just 24 done so far.
Weeks
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 4:50:46 PM

It will probably just be a lot of trial and error to get them right. So far I haven't had to mess with the print and play stuff.
Sithborg
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:40:51 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

I imagine that if the PDF won't resize, you have manually guess with your printing settings. A LOT of trial an error.