RegisterDonateLogin

Occassionally maybe thinks you're all right...when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

TN Regional Options
shmi15
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:56:29 AM
Groups: Member

Hey, so I'm really thinking of hosting a tournament this year, because I may not be able to go to any other tournament do to school and work. But... If enough people would make the trip, I would gladly host a regional for TN this year in Cookeville Tn, at our local game shop. So, before I try and make any arrangements, the time frame I would be shooting for would be around the weekend of July 19/20 ( if that is still in the regional season?)

But before I try and book a place and spend any money, I would like to know how many people would really make it.

So the list starts right now with...

Richard M. Laws
Christian Threet
Bronson McNellis

either Bloo Mail me for more info, or just add to this message. Places will be available for people to sleep at, and I would plan on a 200 point (main tourney) A double elimnation Epic 500 Tourney, and probably another tournament or scenario to beat.
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 3:39:51 PM
Groups: Member

shmi15 wrote:
Hey, so I'm really thinking of hosting a tournament this year, because I may not be able to go to any other tournament do to school and work. But... If enough people would make the trip, I would gladly host a regional for TN this year in Cookeville Tn, at our local game shop. So, before I try and make any arrangements, the time frame I would be shooting for would be around the weekend of July 19/20 ( if that is still in the regional season?)

But before I try and book a place and spend any money, I would like to know how many people would really make it.

So the list starts right now with...

Richard M. Laws
Christian Threet
Bronson McNellis

either Bloo Mail me for more info, or just add to this message. Places will be available for people to sleep at, and I would plan on a 200 point (main tourney) A double elimnation Epic 500 Tourney, and probably another tournament or scenario to beat.

Most likely I wouldn't be able to make it down, but I'd still love to see this happen!