Groups: Member

knappskirata
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 8:27:48 AM

wow
keet fisto
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 9:35:03 AM

It's too bad they cut out most of it in the actual episode. I just loved it. This is leagues and leagues better than anything Lucas came up with for the prequels.
Darth_Reignir
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 10:14:53 AM

keet fisto wrote:
It's too bad they cut out most of it in the actual episode. I just loved it. This is leagues and leagues better than anything Lucas came up with for the prequels.

Darth Maul. This is my response. ;D
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 10:31:38 AM

keet fisto wrote:
Sounds interesting too me, but obviously not something accurate to the storyline. I think this guy just made this video for attention
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 10:33:02 AM

Darth_Reignir wrote:
keet fisto wrote:

We did see some of Maul in the end of the Clone Wars, so I also want to know what happens to him. I was actually talking to my friends, and even though i know it won't happen, having Mace Windu reemerge would be awesome
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 11:27:46 AM

knappskirata wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:
keet fisto wrote:

We did see some of Maul in the end of the Clone Wars, so I also want to know what happens to him. I was actually talking to my friends, and even though i know it won't happen, having Mace Windu reemerge would be awesome

Mace could be a Force GhostWoot They forgot to somehow throw in Star Trek, Doctor Who, and DC. Then they would have everything. Oh, and Sherlock and Lord of the Rings.
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 11:47:39 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:
keet fisto wrote:

Mace could be a Force GhostWoot They forgot to somehow throw in Star Trek, Doctor Who, and DC. Then they would have everything. Oh, and Sherlock and Lord of the Rings.

Dude!

...No Stargate? Mad ThumbDown
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 11:49:00 AM

But, but...if Mace is a Force ghost he won't be able to "mess up" any "female parent suitors."
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:10:47 PM

corranhorn wrote:
Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:
keet fisto wrote:

Dude!

...No Stargate? Mad ThumbDown

Oh, of course! And I also forgot Indiana Jones! What else can we throw in?
Darth_Reignir
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:33:53 PM

Sam Jackson has said he would like to come back.

A Force ghost would be cool with me. Then again, he was the grand master of the Order. A mere fall is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:59:25 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Darth_Reignir wrote:

A Force ghost would be cool with me. Then again, he was the grand master of the Order. A mere fall is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Honestly, it was just a fall. Having Mace come back would be nothing compared to the hoops they had to jump through to bring back Boba Fett or Darth Maul. Maul was cut IN HALF for goodness sake. Jedi gracefully levitate or fall from high heights all the time.

Injured, unconscious, taken care of in the Coruscant lower-levels. Barely awake to find out that the Jedi were wiped out. Remains in hiding until... etc, etc, etc. Not even a stretch by Star Wars standards. It's almost what I would expect to see.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 3:15:06 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:

Honestly, it was just a fall. Having Mace come back would be nothing compared to the hoops they had to jump through to bring back Boba Fett or Darth Maul. Maul was cut IN HALF for goodness sake. Jedi gracefully levitate or fall from high heights all the time.

Injured, unconscious, taken care of in the Coruscant lower-levels. Barely awake to find out that the Jedi were wiped out. Remains in hiding until... etc, etc, etc. Not even a stretch by Star Wars standards. It's almost what I would expect to see.

Yeah, he could be like K'Kruhk. My friend even once started to write a piece of fan fiction where he survived. They could also bring back Jar JarScared He never had an on-screen death.
SavageRancor
Posted: Saturday, May 4, 2013 4:52:41 AM

Yes bring back Jar Jar I mean it would be the biggest plot twist ever. Evil sith lord Binks YES PLEASE
Prestige Worldwide
Posted: Saturday, May 4, 2013 5:18:28 AM

My hope is that Mark Hamill will take on the role of Jabba the Hutt.
corranhorn
Posted: Saturday, May 4, 2013 7:38:16 AM

Prestige Worldwide wrote:
My hope is that Mark Hamill will take on the role of Jabba the Hutt.

It's more likely that Carrie Fisher will get that role.