RegisterDonateLogin

Voiced by Frank Oz.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Darth Sidious, Sith Master Preview Options
Squid89
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:45:48 AM
Groups: Member

I am liking how all these spoilers bring something new from their character. Granted, we have these abilities, but not in the Sith faction. And he is completely different than what Thrawn brings for the Imperials. I like the variety we're getting. Not all top tier, but they sure are going to be fun to use. I don't do much top tier anyway, so I'm excited.
klecser
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:52:35 AM

You could also use him to Pawn a Kel Dor with only ten hit points left and detonate it at the end of its free turn. That would discourage people from putting only 30 damage on a kel dor. It would be a rare circumstance, but kinda fun to think of. ;)

Or just consistently pawn its HPs down over three turns and then detonate it when you want. Have some other Kel dors adjacent and blow them all. ThumbsUp That was possible with Old Sid, but nobody has ever really used Seps in that way. Sith may make it more likely to work.
lukey84
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:57:57 AM

so at this point, what will be the best pawn AND swap options for the sith? it seems like the Jensaari Defender will work out nicely being a medium base size and force attuned armor to reduce damage. draw fire would help him take the hits from palpatine too. then swap in bane or talon.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:41:44 PM

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin SITH SWAP FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
vanlanning
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:48:08 PM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sith swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flapper BigGrin BigGrin Flapper Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Smile
awesome
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:49:24 PM

what U could do with the kel dor is lightning it with like malak or plagueis and than use pawn
swmimperial130
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:17:07 PM

joelker41 wrote:
I like the concept (Pawning SHADs)!!!!!!!!!!

Once I saw this, I remembered shields, which works for ALL damageRazz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz !
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:26:27 PM

Dear God. Thrawn Swap AND Pawn of the Dark Side on the same piece? Scared Thank goodness that he's only an average fighter...
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:15:39 PM

i think its an alright piece & all, nothing to get to excited over though, i think theres alot more better sith pieces to use instead of this guy so you can also use sidholo. What they should of did is add in his CE that you can spend his force points as well, i mean even if its only letting people with a force rating do it then that would o fbeen better, as for swapping, its good but im gonna be sticking with sidholo for my palpatine for sith..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:18:26 PM

awesome wrote:
what U could do with the kel dor is lightning it with like malak or plagueis and than use pawn
wow man, that actually is one of the best ideas i've seen yet for this guy.. dude hit him with lightning that does 30 dam, pawn him & possibly doing 80 dam off someone with a keldor haha
Tirade
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:29:41 PM

I'm thinking it might be kind of fun to swap in a piece like Krayt (for Lightning or Triple). He has pretty think skin with that Crab Armor. That I like.
awesome
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 1:59:45 AM

Darth Percocet wrote:
i think its an alright piece & all, nothing to get to excited over though, i think theres alot more better sith pieces to use instead of this guy so you can also use sidholo. What they should of did is add in his CE that you can spend his force points as well, i mean even if its only letting people with a force rating do it then that would o fbeen better, as for swapping, its good but im gonna be sticking with sidholo for my palpatine for sith..

Are U kidding me? there are allot of possabilty's that you could do with him, swap in a bane and do allot of damage or swap in plagueis and corrupt the crap out of them U could even pawn a SHAD and do another 80 damage and with sheilds it will almost never do damage from the pawn, and for 57 points he has tripe so he can old out is own and he has lightning, for 57 points he is one of the best commanders for the sith.
Sid O gram is good but this one is way better