RegisterDonateLogin

Handy Tip: Frozen Bloo Milk cubes make great damage markers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Oregon Regional (Willamette Valley) 2013 Options
HanSolo79
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:13:05 PM
Groups: Member

The regional will be held on July 20th @ Evolution Gaming (2475 Hilyard St. Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 338-4263) as our date and location for the SWM Oregon Regional Tournament (I had to move it back a week, to give us more time to gather players). 11:30am sign in time. 12pm start time. Once you're signed in, the entrance fee is spending a minimum of $10 on store items.

200 pt construct. Stay afterwards and join us for some X-wing gaming as well Smile

Please post here (or @ swmgamers.com under the same heading) if you're certain, or nearly certain you can make it or Bloomail me.

Thank you & hope to see ya there!
HanSolo79
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:17:45 AM
Groups: Member

Well, this was destined to cancel I guess. Especially since the 20th is too important of a day at work for me to get it off as it turns out. I'd love to try and get together for minis tournament gaming at the end of this month or anytime in August. Really bummed we couldn't get any replies from the Eugene/Salem or Portland areas to support an event.

Next year for sure. But if anyone would like to still get together for a 200pt minis event at the location previously mentioned, go ahead and reply here; would love to still get together and game it up in a fun/competitive "tournament".