RegisterDonateLogin

Statement: HK-47 believes Bloo Milk may allow meatbags to compete on his level.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SW:TOR Consular Options
dreadtech
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 4:40:11 PM
Groups: Member

Hi
I am enjoying the old republic online game and have 6 characters at the moment, but with the consular I am having problems, I need to get into the forge (first mission game), but when I get there it says I do not have permissions to access at this time. I am at level 11, and have my companion. I am assuming there is a side mission I need to do complete first. Any help? looking at the map and quests i need just shows/says is about the forge.

What am I doing wrong.
The Celestial Warrior
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:47:59 PM

I believe you are just reading your map wrong.

The cave you're in has two story arcs, one for Knight and one for Consular, they are in different arms of the cave. I think the icon wraps around in such a way to make you think otherwise. So just turn around and go into other arm.
dreadtech
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 6:35:44 PM

The Celestial Warrior wrote:
I believe you are just reading your map wrong.

The cave you're in has two story arcs, one for Knight and one for Consular, they are in different arms of the cave. I think the icon wraps around in such a way to make you think otherwise. So just turn around and go into other arm.

Thanks for the post, however I am in the right place, if you put the curser over the area, (which is green or red but red at the moment) it says "Jedi Consular area, you do not have permission to access at this time." I did know there was two areas as I have completed that stage already with the Jedi Knight. I was just wondering if there was a stage in the game, or if I had to talk to a in-game character first, or if its just a error in the game.

I am assuming at the moment I have missed a stage or something.

On the plus side I am enjoying the game and its nice to see some of the recent Vset characters.
The Celestial Warrior
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:00:46 PM

http://www.torhead.com/mission/6EHvafY/the-forge

Try that, only thing I can see is you may need to kill/find something.
dreadtech
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:28:12 PM

On the link it says that part is done in the entrance? not sure what this is? there are two entrances and have been though both but neither time did I see anything to do or pick up other than destroy a few droids.

Most of the link I think refers to things that happen once you are in the story area, once though the barrier which I cannot get though.

Thanks anyway.