RegisterDonateLogin

Has brought peace, freedom, and security to the new Empire.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

HELP!! Star Wars Saga Clone Wars Ideas Options
Teller
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:05:40 PM
Groups: Member

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could help me design a campaign for a Star Wars Saga game set in the Clone Wars.

My idea for the campaign was that our heroes, four or five Jedi, maybe some clones and nobles, would be stationed on Christophsis for peacekeeping. The natives have been rioting against Republic occupation, and wish for the Republic to respect their neutrality. Their senator has been trying to keep peace between the people and the galactic community, and has created legislation and protocol that has pleased the people and the Republic. For a while, it seems like all is well, until an unknown group undermines the senator and assassinates him. Christophsis is in chaos, and fingers are pointed at the Separatist, the Republic, the Jedi Order, and a criminal organization called the Goiran Crystal. The heroes investigate, and travel to the Christophoan underworld to interrogate members of the Cryst and the local Separatist cell. Neither investigation turns up anything

The team returns to the Republic embassy and the heroes are split up to train their elders. After training, the heroes notice Vi, a padawan, communicating with a Separatist sleeper agent. In a panic she kills the agent. She flees into the ravaged downtown of Chaleydonia, the capital city. The heroes attempt to follow her, but lose her in a riot caused by their prescence. The heroes warn their masters of the coming invasion, and reveal Vi as the assaliant. The masters prepare for a Separatist attack, and the riots reach their all time high.

Grievous's ship is located in the star system, and without a proper fleet, Christophsis is invaded by millions of battle droids. Swathes of Christophan people are cut down by blaster fire, and clones from the 442nd fight alongside the Jedi to keep the Separatists from the capital buildings, the Triad. Eventually the heros succumb to greater numbers and what remains of the 442nd retreats to several cruisers battlng the Separatist fleets. The heroes make it aboard and flee to Geonosis, the closest Republic world.

The heroes discover that Vi escaped Christophsis alive, and that she is roaming through the galaxy on a stolen CR90 Corellian Corvette. She has her own group of clones.

I don't know what to go from there; I was thinking about incorporating the Geonosian Brain Worm, Korriban, and a trip to wherever the Kaiburr crystal is. The heroes will be trying to capture Vi, and she will lesd them to the far corners of the galaxy.

I had the idea that she was shooting through the galaxy to gather materials needed to create a holocron. She creates the holocron, but the heroes find her dead in her ship with the place ransacked. The heroes find the holocron in the hands of the Black Sun, and they break into a fortess to retrieve it, when they come across a deal between the Separatist and the Black Sun for the holocron. The heroes successfully capture it, and realize Vi betrayed her friends because she knew about Order 66. The heroes, after learning about the plot, race to Coruscant to warn the Jedi, but half of the 442nd executes Order 66, and a huge battle ensues. The heros defeat the coup, and enter the Jedi Temple before the 501st, and warn the Jedi there. The 501st and Vader arrive, and the heroes, Jedi, and 442nd battle for the last inch. They obviously lose.

From there I was thinking some of the 442nd are force sensitive, and heros train them. After creating a combat-oriented force tradition, the heroes fight valiantly against the Empire until their death.

Suggestions? Comments? Too long?
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 6:03:52 AM
Groups: Member

Try posting it on this forum, you'll get more help:

TheSagaContinues.com

Sorry I can't go over your work myself, I'm rushing with a ton of work to do.