RegisterDonateLogin

We're gonna have company!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SWM in VA? Options
CaptRedGreen
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:16:24 PM
Groups: Member

I have been a fan of star wars minis for about 6 years now. I recently came back to playing it and a friend introduced me to this community. We play occasionally amongst our group of friends, but I have been wondering if there is a SWM community in southern/central Virginia. I'd love to play with others. In my area there is a large community of DnD players and Magic: The Gathering enthusiasts, but I am wondering what happened to Star Wars Minis. Is there anybody out there in Virginia that plays SWM? The idea of organizing a convention or tournament piques my interest and I think it would be a great way to enjoy my favorite 34 mm miniatures game.
markedman247
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:37:24 PM

CaptRedGreen wrote:
I have been a fan of star wars minis for about 6 years now. I recently came back to playing it and a friend introduced me to this community. We play occasionally amongst our group of friends, but I have been wondering if there is a SWM community in southern/central Virginia. I'd love to play with others. In my area there is a large community of DnD players and Magic: The Gathering enthusiasts, but I am wondering what happened to Star Wars Minis. Is there anybody out there in Virginia that plays SWM? The idea of organizing a convention or tournament piques my interest and I think it would be a great way to enjoy my favorite 34 mm miniatures game.

There were some enthusiasts in Fredericksburg, VA. Look up the Game Vault. In Southeastern VA, look up JediCartographer. He's near Hampton Roads.
CaptRedGreen
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:46:05 PM

Okay thanks for the help! I am about an hour from Hampton. That is not bad at all!