RegisterDonateLogin

When 900 years old Bloo Milk is, taste as good it will not.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SWM New Virtual Set #6 150 pt "Command of the Galaxy" Sealed Booster Draft Tourney in So. CA, on 09/14/13!!!!!! Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:37:34 PM
Groups: Member

Greetings from Korriban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWM Virtual Set # 6 "Command of the Galaxy", and the mini set "Vehicles of War"

The Sith are again rising and, this time, really seething with raw Dark Force energy, to announce that there will be a SWM new virtual set #6, 150 pt sealed booster draft tournament, on Saturday, September 14, 2013, 6:30pm, at the Gamehouse, located in Huntington Beach, at Mark's house. The new set is unbelievable and again does what Wizards of the Coast couldn't do; make a more balanced game, and help the other factions to actually be playable! Introducing many new SW expanded universe characters, special abilities, Force powers, and cool commander effects, all factions are represented, with a special emphasis on Sith, Imperials, Mandalorians, New Republic, Rebels, Old Republic, and the Republic. Highlights include Arca Jeth, Jedi Master, Darth Sion, Lord of Pain, Cin Drallig, Jedi Battlemaster, Darth Sidious, Supreme Chancellor, Luke Skywalker, Hero of Endor, Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, Jedi Master K'Kruhk, Sugi, Shae Vizla, and Commander Tsalok. With many new special abilities, Force powers, and characters never done yet in SWM, there are many new elements to keep the game exciting. The new set is again breaking new ground for our beloved game and will undoubtedly improve and change the game we all have come to love. You do not want to miss out on this exciting new set! All partcipants will get their own 60 card "Command of the Galaxy" set, and the 12 card mini set "Vehicles of War", to keep for their collections.
The GameHouse is awesome and has plenty of space for several games at the same time, and we have the place to ourselves. We don't have to worry about it closing, so time won't be an issue at all. Mark's place is super nice! So let's make it great night and get together and have some fun.
Please join us in battle as we slash, Force push, lightning, grip, Sith sorcery, whirlwind, blast, grenade, missles, pulse cannon, atlatyl, razorbug, and thudbug the evening away. Hope to see everyone there............................May the Force be with us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, September 14, 2013, 6:30pm
The GameHouse (Mark's)
15392 Baffin Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

MC

PS

1) Please let me know if you are attending. The booster draft will be randomized before everyone arrives. Once I receive a confirmation email from you that you will be attending, I will send you the set checklist and your 2 booster pull. (Numbers will represent checklist numbers of the minis from your pull)

2) From the 2 boosters you receive, make a 150pt team, faction rules do not apply! Gambit will be enforced. 60 minute rounds. All maps are allowed, except Mustafar, Korriban, or any of the open plains snow covered maps.

Thanks Force users
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:45:17 PM
Groups: Member

wish i could make it :c unfortunately i live in Illinois V.V