RegisterDonateLogin

That's no moon. That's Bloo Milk!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : What is your favorite Marvel movie and why?
Choice Votes Statistics
Ghost Rider 1,2 0 0.000000 %
Spider-Man 1,2,3. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 15.384615 %
Hulk 0 0.000000 %
Iron Man 1,2,3 1 7.692307 %
Thor 0 0.000000 %
Captain America 2 15.384615 %
The Avengers 7 53.846153 %
X-Men 1,2,3, Wolverine(orgins),(The),First Class, 1 7.692307 %
Other (Comment below) 0 0.000000 %

Super-Heros Options
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:20:50 PM
Groups: Member

There are many many more movies but couldnt fit them all so ill list them below

1. Blade Series
2. Dare-Devil
3. Punisher
4. Fantastic Four
5. Elektra
6. Spawn

I would like all your guys views and opinions on what was the best and the worst movies.
Teller
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:27:52 PM

Wolverine: Immortality, adamantium skeleton, and tragic/disturbing life..
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:29:53 PM

Teller wrote:
Wolverine: Immortality, adamantium skeleton, and tragic/disturbing life..

i agree i loved Origins and The Wolverine was a great move im excited tht hes gonna be in avengers 2 :D
corranhorn
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:04:31 PM

I haven't seen many but I thought Captain America was quite good. Plus Peggy...
AndyHatton
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:09:18 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I liked all of the Avengers movies and Cap especially. I'm super stoked for Captain America 2
jak
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:11:43 PM

ThumbsUp gotta go with Spidey. He's so HAWTDrool
corranhorn
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:18:55 PM

jak wrote:

His Dark Secret
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:06:51 PM

ive always liked spawn i wish they would make a remake my fav all time movie is The Crow though i love tht movie so much lol
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 3:35:24 AM

I think Avengers has been the best out of all of them so far. The way they were able to tie everything together really worked. I haven't really seen any of the non-avengers related marvel movies, accept Spider-man but you know he's coming into the Avengers somehow eventually. I've also only seen bits and pieces of the X-men movies, never got to sit through the whole things.
Cassus fett
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 4:33:45 AM

Avengers, because as the box office shows anyone can watch it and like it.
Robobob
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:34:51 AM

Avengers without a doubt. The movie was funny, clever and cool. Loki was a great villain and I got to see the one thing I thought I'd never see on the big screen. Hulk and Thor duke it out. If in A2 I get to see Captain America pick up Thor's hammer and wack Ultron with it... I can die a happy geek. :)
Deathwielded
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:44:29 AM

Robobob wrote:
Avengers without a doubt. The movie was funny, clever and cool. Loki was a great villain and I got to see the one thing I thought I'd never see on the big screen. Hulk and Thor duke it out. If in A2 I get to see Captain America pick up Thor's hammer and wack Ultron with it... I can die a happy geek. :)

Lol +1
jak
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:46:42 AM

corranhorn wrote:
jak wrote:

His Dark Secret

That's not Spidey, Franco was the Goblin
Deathwielded
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:03:54 AM

Hmm, tough choice! I used to be a huge Spider-man fan I read the first what 200 original comics and from comic 550 on, (and several in between) not to mention I watched all the tv series's and all of his movies. I really was overjoyed when he finally joined the Avengers and though he was awesome in the Marvel Civil War. I love his moral responsibility his powers are great and his wit make him hilarious!

Then he made a deal with the devil (pretty literally) and messed everything up. It was a very not Spider-man like thing to do and pissed me off so much that I haven't followed him since. (I still watched the Amazing Spider-man though and it was pretty good.)

Quite surprising is out of the movies listed I liked the two Iron Man movies the best, (have yet to see the third, but will when I get a chance) which is quite odd as I never was a big fan of him in the comics and in fact, hated him for his criminal acts in the Marvel Civil War. However the movies were so witty and enjoyable that I voted for them anyway, great job on those movies making me like a character I never cared for before.
Of course the Avengers are a close second since it is a probably one of the most unique movies in the entire history of movies.ThumbsUp I would be supper stocked if Spidey and Wolverine were in Avengers 2
Deathwielded
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:06:10 AM

jak wrote:
corranhorn wrote:
jak wrote:

His Dark Secret

That's not Spidey, Franco was the Goblin

Though Spidey has his own dark Secret which is worse then that by far IMO
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:09:26 AM

Deathwielded wrote:
Hmm, tough choice! I used to be a huge Spider-man fan I read the first what 200 original comics and from comic 550 on, (and several in between) not to mention I watched all the tv series's and all of his movies. I really was overjoyed when he finally joined the Avengers and though he was awesome in the Marvel Civil War. I love his moral responsibility his powers are great and his wit make him hilarious!

Then he made a deal with the devil (pretty literally) and messed everything up. It was a very not Spider-man like thing to do and pissed me off so much that I haven't followed him since. (I still watched the Amazing Spider-man though and it was pretty good.)

Quite surprising is out of the movies listed I liked the two Iron Man movies the best, (have yet to see the third, but will when I get a chance) which is quite odd as I never was a big fan of him in the comics and in fact, hated him for his criminal acts in the Marvel Civil War. However the movies were so witty and enjoyable that I voted for them anyway, great job on those movies making me like a character I never cared for before.
Of course the Avengers are a close second since it is a probably one of the most unique movies in the entire history of movies.ThumbsUp I would be supper stocked if Spidey and Wolverine were in Avengers 2

I agree i read the Marvel Zombie Comics and Spidey and Deadpool were my favorite characters out of that whole series.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:29:26 AM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Deathwielded wrote:

I agree i read the Marvel Zombie Comics and Spidey and Deadpool were my favorite characters out of that whole series.

Oh, Deadpool totally! I like how he becomes Headpool!