RegisterDonateLogin

Is a little short for a website.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Why did you choose the username you have? Options
AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:09:29 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Mine is just my name. I don't know why I decided to use that here, I tend to use GodofRoads on most other boards after a joke my friend once made implying that if I were a Greek or Roman deity it would be of something mundane...like roads. for a while it was also FatherO'Blivion after a Frank Zappa song.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:36:43 AM
Groups: Member

swinefeld wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:
Chose this as my CB handle when I was like 7 years old on long vacation car trips back before there was a World Wide Web. I only used it like twice and have no idea why I picked it.

Well, that dates you a bit. Smile

Perhaps I should point out for the younger members that "CB" means "Citizens Band (radio)". They were often found mounted in cars below the 8-track tape player. Laugh
\

I knew that!BigGrin Comes from watching a 70's TV show with an Orange Dodge Charger with an 01 painted on it. Anyone?
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:30:56 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:
Chose this as my CB handle when I was like 7 years old on long vacation car trips back before there was a World Wide Web. I only used it like twice and have no idea why I picked it.

Perhaps I should point out for the younger members that "CB" means "Citizens Band (radio)". They were often found mounted in cars below the 8-track tape player. Laugh
\

I knew that!BigGrin Comes from watching a 70's TV show with an Orange Dodge Charger with an 01 painted on it. Anyone?

The Duke Boys
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:03:46 PM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

\

The Duke Boys

And Sold! To the man with a hatred for Corellian Jedi!BigGrin