RegisterDonateLogin

Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think it's all right.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

What are your craziest SWM play reports?- Krynda Draay takes out 145 points! Options
shatterpoint7
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 7:30:23 PM
Groups: Member

Sam- Luke GH, Felucian Rancor, Leia JK, Saba , Cade Padawan vs.
Me- Lucien Draay JM, Bastila Shan JM, Krynda Draay, Revanchist, Jedi Exile Hero

He started off bunching up his minis agaisnt Lucien (who had bottle necked up a small room)- which gave Lucien his Shii-Cho and a 25 defense and +19 attack for triple. After telling him his rancor needed a 14 to hit me, he rolled a 18, a 20 (which I Defensed- Lucien is crazy with the Exile, free Defense!) and a 2nd consecutive 20- ouch! Lucien did a Dispassionate Killer since he had 60 damage on him, and got 120 damage on the Rancor- but 20 quickly came off as Cade Healed him.

I knocked the rancor down to 10 HP eventually (the rancor also had Regen)- and Krynda (the only non-attacker, and only auto-damager- killed him with a 10 Damage Force Push !). My Revanchist, and Exile managed to get Saba down to 10 HP who missed 9/10 attacks (when she had a 50/50 shot or better)- and Krynda did the final 10 Damage! Finally Luke and the Exile were in a duel- which the Exile managed to get through his Defense on Luke until he had 30 HP left- but died when she couldn’t make all her Defense saves. Krynda did a 10 more damage to Luke- and moved away since she was next to a door- closing it behind her. I won init (I rolled a 6 and he rolled a 7, but I got +1 init because of Krynda, so we rerolled and I got higher,! I let Sam go first)- and Luke moved next to the door his next turn- Krynda did 10 more to him, but couldn’t move at all, with her back to a wall. Whoever won init would get win the game- Luke could ataru me 4 times and needed only 3 hits. I won init and Krynda pushed Luke a 3rd time, killing him.

Krynda ended up offing the Rancor, Saba, and Luke- 145 points for a 20 point fig!
harryg
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 8:26:08 PM

I have a similar story from a couple years ago
150 points
Me-Princess Leia Han smuggler Luke rebel commando, crix, elite rebel commandos, Leutenant Page, Dodonna etc.
Opponent- Zannah, exar force spirit, revan Sith Lord, ETC
A commando tries to lock leia in as zannah and exar and an uggie move in. Zannah out of force. Leia kills exar with her force point, and manages to crit an injured zannah, finishing her off! The commando kills the ug with leias CE. Han kills revan a few turns later for the victory
shatterpoint7
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2014 5:48:54 PM

i love underdog stories!