RegisterDonateLogin

Floats like a Mynock, stings like a Bane.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

origins june 24-28 columbus ohio Options
lordfluffy13
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:12:52 PM
Groups: Member

anybody going? i know they are having 200 point tournaments there.
Squid89
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 12:30:22 AM

stsparks72 and I will be there pretty much the whole weekend. We are also running a couple scenarios on Friday and Saturday night in addition to the 200 tourney. He has a massive Hoth scenario on Friday night and I have one focused on Endor on Saturday. There was a bit of a mix-up in the online tickets descriptions and some of the tickets are currently canceled incorrectly. There are supposed to be 5 slots for Rebels and 5 slots for Imperials in each scenario. Hopefully that will get straightened out soon. Or just get your tickets when you arrive.

Hope to see you there.
lordfluffy13
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 6:16:47 AM

do you know if they will have jedi academy stuff there??
Squid89
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 7:03:00 AM

We will be having prizes for all three events, just don't know exactly which set and how much will be provided yet. stsparks has been working with Moses who has graciously worked out some prize support for us. There is more info on the Wizards forums (under General). I know I will have some Attack on Endor sets / stuff for my scenario. There are some maps, monthly promos and other goodies we've been collecting for a few months to distribute there. I have some 'secret' objectives planned for some of the prizes in my scenario, not just for the winner. Stuff like first to roll a critical attack, etc.

I, personally, doubt we will actually have Jedi Academy stuff since it releases officially the following week, but would like to hope. Drool There is always a chance there might be the set on display if nothing else.