RegisterDonateLogin

Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 glasses.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

_____________________ Options
The Celestial Warrior
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:23:15 PM
Groups: Member

Not Really Off-Topic, but I was hoping to bury this assuming the title works out.

1. Admiral Oteg -- OR – RM: Yoda of Dagobah (CotF45) SMALL BASE
Cost 24

Hit Points 110
Defense 22
Attack +0
Damage 0

Special Abilities
Unique

Rout [Whenever a character in your squad defeats an enemy commander, move each other enemy within 6 squares of that commander up to its Speed away from the commander's square. This movement does not trigger attacks of opportunity.]

Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1

Anticipation [Force 1: Reroll initiative once per round]

Force Sense [Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Enemy characters lose Stealth for the rest of the round]

Jedi Battle Coordination [Force 2, usable on this character's turn: For the rest of the skirmish, each commander in your squad also counts range from allied commanders for purposes of commander effects]

Commander Effect
Allied soldiers and troopers within 6 squares get +4 Attack against enemies attacked by other allied soldiers and troopers this round. (This bonus stacks with other commander effects.)

Enemy characters gain Self Destruct 10 while not adjacent to a character in your squad.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:48:19 PM

OK, interesting. Why not post this on another V7 thread.

(because it's fun to hide stuff and see how long it takes people to notice - I also hid one, a little better than this, but still in plain sight if you're in the right places BigGrin - swine)
SignerJ
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 5:29:07 PM

I saw this earlier. I don't really understand the whole "Self-Destruct" part of the CE.
Deathwielded
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:14:27 PM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:

(because it's fun to hide stuff and see how long it takes people to notice - I also hid one, a little better than this, but still in plain sight if you're in the right places BigGrin - swine)

ohhh! Now I won't be able to sleep tonight cuz I will be busy looking all over the forums for this new spoiler!
Deathwielded
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:19:21 PM

Sweetness! He can be pretty helpful with JC essentially helping to replace the mouse droids in the OR. The second part of his CE makes me giddy with excitement! (basically Splash 10 with some obvious differences)
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:12:13 PM

Deathwielded wrote:

ohhh! Now I won't be able to sleep tonight cuz I will be busy looking all over the forums for this new spoiler!

So since Swine is a mod, he could have buried it in the 100th page of the General topics areaSneaky . An epic forum searching quest is requiredCool ! Que overly epic music.
harryg
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:17:25 PM

^its been found.
swinefeld
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:47:04 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

So since Swine is a mod, he could have buried it in the 100th page of the General topics areaSneaky . An epic forum searching quest is requiredCool ! Que overly epic music.

Oh... I shoulda thought of that! Wow, that would be mean. Laugh

I really didn't hide it. I unhid it to the extent I could without being obvious about it.
adamb0nd
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:45:03 PM

Kinda-sorta reminds me of yoda odd degobah. What's the self destruct portion of these ce supposed to represent? I don't know this character
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 4:38:29 AM

He's an Old Republic game character. He's Yoda's species, but I don't think he talks backwards. That's all I know.
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 6:52:58 AM

He's an Old Republic game character. He's Yoda's species, but I don't think he talks backwards. That's all I know.

Neither did Master Vandar... which makes me think Yoda might have been a drunk... I can't figure out any other reason for it.
AndyHatton
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 6:57:09 AM

adamb0nd wrote:

Neither did Master Vandar... which makes me think Yoda might have been a drunk... I can't figure out any other reason for it.

Maybe it was just a fad when Yoda was a kid? "All the young folks these days talk so strange! Backwards and cryptic..."
juice man
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:07:36 AM

It's those darn Gimmer Sticks!Angry
markedman247
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:13:31 AM

So, Battle Coordination turns allied commanders into mouse droids? Am I understanding this correctly.
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:39:56 AM

markedman247 wrote:
So, Battle Coordination turns allied commanders into mouse droids? Am I understanding this correctly.

Yeah, Basically. But if there is ever a mechanic that specifically effects characters with relay orders, these commanders would not be eligible.