RegisterDonateLogin

Mine! Or I will help you not!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

What to read after Legacy and Before Fate of the Jedi? Help! Options
Darthbane53
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2014 8:26:35 PM
Groups: Member

Hey all! I just finished reading the Legacy 9 book series with Darth Caedus and now I'm a bit divided on what to read next. I really want to continue on to the Fate of the jedi series but theres three books in between. Now I did the same thing when I finished NJO and read the dark nest which was an exceptional trilogy and directly related and set up the Legacy series. Now the three books in-between legacy and Fate are Crosscurrent, Rpitide, and Millennium Falcon. It doesn't appear by the synopsis that theres any huge thing in Crosscurrent and Riptide that I need to read to get anything in Fate but there might be in Falcon. Any one who has read them please let me know, I just want to make sure to get the whole story. Thanks!

Some one said Lost tribe of this Sith is essential to read before Fate? Any advice?
trappedslider
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:11:35 PM

Darthbane53 wrote:
Hey all! I just finished reading the Legacy 9 book series with Darth Caedus and now I'm a bit divided on what to read next. I really want to continue on to the Fate of the jedi series but theres three books in between. Now I did the same thing when I finished NJO and read the dark nest which was an exceptional trilogy and directly related and set up the Legacy series. Now the three books in-between legacy and Fate are Crosscurrent, Rpitide, and Millennium Falcon. It doesn't appear by the synopsis that theres any huge thing in Crosscurrent and Riptide that I need to read to get anything in Fate but there might be in Falcon. Any one who has read them please let me know, I just want to make sure to get the whole story. Thanks!

Some one said Lost tribe of this Sith is essential to read before Fate? Any advice?

I'd read Falcon since there's a few threads in it that lead to Fate, i didn't crosscurrent or riptide
CerousMutor
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:13:28 PM

CROSSCURRENT AND RIPTIDE!!!!!!

Mother had relevance to Fate of the Jedi Apocalypse.
PrimeClone
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:08:13 PM

Falcon was actually quite fun. And you get to know the solos and how attached they are to allena, and so yes that feeds into the next story arc. I liked the story, was a fun read.
Makes you understand why pilots fall in love with that ship.

Cheers