RegisterDonateLogin

Can beat Deep Blue at Dejarik.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Korriban map Options
SeijiX
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:45:26 AM
Groups: Member

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knows a website where I can download a Korriban map? I found a website that has several maps, but not a Korriban one. And if possible, it'd be nice if the map could be downloaded into separate parts, making printing a lot easier and cheaper. Thanks all!
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:13:24 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

There is the Korriban map from WotC. It was in the 2007 Starter Pack and was also released a promo map.

Here's one copy for sale, but I don't know what's on the other side. If it's the promo, it's just one map. If it's from the 2007 pack it will have the Throne Room map on the other side:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Minis-Miniatures-Korriban-Map-NEW-/271336159015?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3f2ce53727

JediCartographer made another Korriban map as part of his Map Pack 2, but that has been out of print for years. Every several months you might see one pop on ebay if you know what you're looking for.

But he also just made a new map called Tomb of the Acolytes. It's not Korriban specifically, but it would probably suit your purposes, and it's available for $6 at miniaturemarket. (Probably cheaper/better than you could print it out yourself.)
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/aaacifs1.html
SeijiX
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:48:27 AM
Groups: Member

ooh, i like the one on miniature market! thanks!