RegisterDonateLogin

Routinely gets delusions of grandeur.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

A squad that requires finesse Options
Ecthelion
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:44:39 AM
Groups: Member

I played this squad at a 150-tourney in Sweden were I finished second. There were two other tourney at 100 and 200 which I won. In the 100-point I used Vader Legacy of the force and mowed most about everything down and in 200, the lancer mowed everything for the Seps.

This 150-squad gives me more pride since I don´t think I have seen anything like it here before. Lost against Kyle in NR in a pretty even game.

Correllian Security officer 22
Shado Vao 48
Twilek black Sun Vigo X2 36
Czerka Scientist 13
Gen Dodonna 9
Camasi Noble X2 10
Mouse Droid X2 6
Ugge X2 6

The only thing I feel needs to be replaced as of now is the nobles, but I would appreciate any suggestions on how to change it further.

Shado was up-front surviving and transmitting the anti-stealth from the Cor Sec. The Vigo´s were blasting most everything from behind.

ThumbDown ThumpUp ?
Capin_ahab
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:57:40 AM

Interesting build. I like it.
Sithfan
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:29:42 AM

Ecthelion wrote:
Shado was up-front surviving and transmitting the anti-stealth from the Cor Sec. The Vigo´s were blasting most everything from behind.

Confused The Corsec only gives "It's a trap" and "deceptive" to non-unique followers... How was Shado transmitting it? With the nobles and uggies?
awesome
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:51:30 AM

Yeah, and Id take out the officer and shado for Kyle bm, and wicket and another 8 pointer or a 3 and 5

Id keep the nobiles in they are usefull against laZboy palpy teams.
Ecthelion
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:32:21 PM

Sithfan wrote:
Ecthelion wrote:

Confused The Corsec only gives "It's a trap" and "deceptive" to non-unique followers... How was Shado transmitting it? With the nobles and uggies?

You are right. It was the diplomats doing most of this transmitting work, i described it wrong. Shado had the job of getting beat up by meele-fighters. People deemed it possible to kill Shad which made them take the risks and get killed while doing it.

When the opponent had big shooters, the diplomats with a mouse droid behind stood for the distraction. Everything to prevent that anyone focused on the wormheads.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:28:53 AM

I think that there are better options out there than Shado for this squad. If the TBSVs are already giving you Greater Mobile, why does your beat have to have it? I'd take out the CorSec officer, Shado, one Caamasi and an uggie to put in General Wedge and Kyle JBM. Greater Mobile with Kyle is just freaking scary. Try that and see how it goes.