RegisterDonateLogin

How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

A Resource for tournaments Options
Jonnyb815
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2014 9:17:19 PM
Groups: Member

Is there anyway we could get a link or way to have a easy way to get Resources on the main site.
-Vassal
-Vset pdf
-Tournament map list
-Tournament software
-FAQ
-Tournament FAQ

Pretty much anything one would need for local play or a tournament. We need to push to get new players and there is a big gap trying to find all the info?

The SWCCG website is very easy to get around and I was on their site for 2mins and wanted to start playing the game again just because of how the website was setup. I think its best to have all that info at Bloomilk than Swmgamers because its not as active.

swinefeld
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2014 9:34:02 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

It has been a long time ago now, but I did raise that suggestion to Shinja at one point. (on-site storage and downloads)

I'll talk to him about it again when we coordinate getting the new set up and running in the squad builder.

Jonnyb815
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:25:29 PM

swinefeld wrote:
It has been a long time ago now, but I did raise that suggestion to Shinja at one point. (on-site storage and downloads)

I'll talk to him about it again when we coordinate getting the new set up and running in the squad builder.

I would even being willing to donate money for this. I also thing if we are going to keep making changes and that Bloomilk has become the place to come for minis there needs to be a place on the main page for News.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:24:31 PM

So I just went to a Star Wars LCG that had download pages and just easy knowledge of the game right on the front page. I really believe this is a big way to bring in new players and old players

I really wanted to play the CCG again just by the look of their home page and how easy it was to get around.

The same with the LCG site it wanted me to know more about tournament play. To be honest I would of ran more tournaments in the chicago land area if there would of been a easy way to find the info.

Just tell me now much I need to donate or what I have to do this needs to get done.
Deathwielded
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:28:22 PM

swinefeld wrote:

Speaking of which, is there an ETA on when we can expect them in the Squad builder? Just curiousSmile
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:26:26 PM

Deathwielded wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

Speaking of which, is there an ETA on when we can expect them in the Squad builder? Just curiousSmile

I knew there was something I've been overlooking.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Saturday, August 2, 2014 9:24:19 PM

is there anyway we can at least get a Thread that is a sticky and add it some where on the Bloomilk page as a link so its easy for people to find the Info.
juice man
Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 6:43:39 AM

swinefeld wrote:
Scared
Lily_Wan
Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 7:18:11 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:
Just tell me now much I need to donate or what I have to do this needs to get done.

+1
swinefeld
Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 1:59:34 PM

Lily_Wan wrote:
Jonnyb815 wrote:

+1

The Rules Links sticky in the Rules forum has been updated to link to the new location of the files.

I have also edited the Community links page, and that download link is now right at the top of the page.

I have personally invested an enormous amount of time into editing and compiling a complete and fully up to date set of rules documents (Errata/Glossary/FAQ) all the way up to the current set. All the while, new sets are being added, new questions and rulings are coming up, etc.

A handful of people are working towards making this happen. Once it is finished, things will be much easier and I will see about getting a drop-down menu on the site and having files hosted here.
atmsalad
Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:21:21 PM

swinefeld wrote:
Lily_Wan wrote:
Jonnyb815 wrote:

+1

The Rules Links sticky in the Rules forum has been updated to link to the new location of the files.

I have also edited the Community links page, and that download link is now right at the top of the page.

I have personally invested an enormous amount of time into editing and compiling a complete and fully up to date set of rules documents (Errata/Glossary/FAQ) all the way up to the current set. All the while, new sets are being added, new questions and rulings are coming up, etc.

A handful of people are working towards making this happen. Once it is finished, things will be much easier and I will see about getting a drop-down menu on the site and having files hosted here.

Thank you!! I don't know if you know this, but your kind of a big deal...
Jonnyb815
Posted: Monday, August 4, 2014 12:49:27 AM

I know gamers is where the vsets are made but is there anyway we could get a drop down about who the designers or and a little bit about them.

I just don't like that we know nothing about who really is behind the sets outside of SHNN.

SWCCG has a place right by on their site that gives you there emails and a little bit about them. It just tells people who is behind the vsets without being all private. It really wanted me to get back into that game knowing that the people behind the scenes were very easy to find.

Maybe this is something that needs to be added to Gamers.

atmsalad
Posted: Monday, August 4, 2014 5:49:21 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:
I know gamers is where the vsets are made but is there anyway we could get a drop down about who the designers or and a little bit about them.

I just don't like that we know nothing about who really is behind the sets outside of SHNN.

SWCCG has a place right by on their site that gives you there emails and a little bit about them. It just tells people who is behind the vsets without being all private. It really wanted me to get back into that game knowing that the people behind the scenes were very easy to find.

Maybe this is something that needs to be added to Gamers.

I think that is pretty cool! Personally I don't think, beside the designers, gamers is used by many people these days. It would be cool to have something like that on bloo milk though. I'm sure it would take a lot of work though.