RegisterDonateLogin

Has become self-aware--don't tell Shinja.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Trades that you regret the most Options
homestar45
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:04:54 AM
Groups: Member

Basically I'm just wondering if there is any piece that you've traded that afterwards you regretted trading. Mainly in regards to loving the piece more than actually getting ripped off.

I have two off the top of my head. One was a Jolee Bindo I pulled. I loved that piece and after trading it I wondered how I could be so stupid, lol. Needless to say I traded the guy han solo, galactic hero later on to get him back, lol.

The other one for me was Captain Rex. I instantly regretted it, but I kind of felt the need to pay it forward because the guy who traded it to me really helped me out a lot. Needless to say I was given one by a good friend of mine (Thank you Armoth! You rock!). I was super ecstatic when I did.

So there we go. Discuss among yourselves (and me).
dalsiandon
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:34:53 PM

There are a couple of trades I regret not making. But for the most part I have to admit I have been very happy with my trading, either here or at WOTC, or in my FLGS. I have seen soem headscratchers among some other traders but one of the things about trading that is great is the fact that it's a wanters markert. Wanters offer when they want.
death by wookie 89
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:42:06 PM

I can think of one on top of my head destroyer droid (CS) for general wedge and princess leia i just started playing and later on i found out how much they are worth
homestar45
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:50:36 PM

Yeah, that's annoying. I traded some things that were pretty worthwhile, just because I didn't see the value at the time. Like for instance I gave away a Luke's snowspeeder. Now that's not the greatest, but I should have never given it away. Another one that comes to mind was Loda. I don't remember what I traded, but I basically gave it away. That was stupid, lol.
DarthReeves
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:59:07 PM

I traded the general veers that gives accurate shot from Rebel Storm...for Lando Scoundrel...@#%#@
vanlanning
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:16:01 AM

I traded my Bastila Shan for Lumiya... dumbest trade EVER!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:31:36 AM

You dont know the half of it! I traded my vader unleashed for a Zam and Lando Scoundrel!
I also traded my R2 Astromech for a Dr.Evazan and 2 fringe uncommons!
AdmiralAckbar
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 2:11:18 PM

Overall I have been very happy with my trades. I wish I did not trade my very first VR pull HK-47.Unsure
homer_sapien
Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2009 4:49:49 AM

The only trades I've regretted were the ones where I pulled the piece I traded for right after I made the trade.
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:20:08 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

homer_sapien wrote:
The only trades I've regretted were the ones where I pulled the piece I traded for right after I made the trade.

LOL That has happened to me SO many times...

DarthReeves wrote:
I traded the general veers that gives accurate shot from Rebel Storm...for Lando Scoundrel...@#%#@

On the balance, IMO, Lando DS is the more useful piece to have in general, but Veers is definitely a great piece ThumpUp and cheap! Go get another one!

RS-26 General Veers for $1.89 at Troll & Toad

vanlanning wrote:
I traded my Bastila Shan for Lumiya... dumbest trade EVER!

Strictly on $$ value, yeah that was WAY in the other person's favor, but Lumiya is a great piece (especially with the support available now) so if you really wanted her...what the heck Wink And I'm sure there have been worse trades made than that Razz
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:32:14 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I hit the post button too soon...

For my own part, I don't really regret any trades I've made, but I did trade Darth Krayt for Stormtrooper on Repulsor Sled (way overpriced VR) and some other piddly rare. That was kind of tough to swallow, but I'm trying to collect 'em all, and I haven't pulled that one since, thankfully...

plus it was with a guy at my LGS, so kept it in the family so to speak BigGrin
madslaust
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:33:22 AM

Trading my Sith when I was in a funk, and trying to get them back again... that took a while, but is complete.
Durge Dude
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 10:18:45 AM

for me I regreted trading Rex(twice) but I got a 3rd one so im good there

I also regreted tradeing Durge JH but I got him back

And last I really regret trading the Solo twins but I am hopefully in the process of getting them back to
dalibins
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 12:07:23 PM

I traded my shaak ti for...I dont even really remember. I just know it was another VR and another rare with it.
joelker41
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 12:28:29 PM

Durge Dude wrote:
for me I regreted trading Rex(twice) but I got a 3rd one so im good there

I also regreted tradeing Durge JH but I got him back

And last I really regret trading the Solo twins but I am hopefully in the process of getting them back to

LOL me to!

I traded my Rex I pulled opening night for Kreia, then traded the next one and stuff for Boba Merc, then I pulled a 3rd and decided the universe was sending me a message so I held onto it. ;)