RegisterDonateLogin

Is now the ultimate power in the galaxy.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

FrostyCon 2015 Results Options
DARPH NADER
Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:05:30 PM
Groups: Member

Well the coldest three days of SWM gaming is now over and a number of firsts occurred in each of the events.

Darth_Jim locked up his first Regional, the Juice Man captured the KotR to earn his first event victory and we crowned Urbanjedi as the inaugural champion of the "Face Your Destiny" event. Also we indeed welcomed two brand new players to the SWM community in Matt and Jim.

We received the first preview and as it is so early in the season we only have a name for #34 and that name is Ree Yees!

I'll be posting all of the Regional builds as I'll have time to do the right up on the plane to Houston but my thoughts tonight are with my friends who traveled in from four states to support this annual gathering.

To Jim, Jak, Jason, Josh, Joe, Laura, Trevor, Timmer and Lady Nuthedge. My heartfelt thanks to each of you as is a joy to have you all in our home.

To the Cook bhoys, your continued support keeps our PG with a pulse. Luke's regional squad was simply brutal but I'll save for another write-up.

To Matt & Jim, hopefully you guys will find your way to this post and will lead to more SWM adventures in our group.

BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk