RegisterDonateLogin

Stacks

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bloomail and Comments aren't Working for Me Options
HanSolo79
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 12:51:05 PM
Groups: Member

I don't know if it's just me but I can't seem to send a Bloomail or comment to a specific player here - darthwhovian. It's not a matter of grief'ing here rather I was trying to help him with his custom ability and I was able to comment initially and then went back to comment again, and then found I couldn't. I then attempted to Bloomail him but I got the Bloomilk error page instead. Is it my Bloomilk account here that's acting up or darthwhovians?

I seem to be able to comment on other players characters, and send Bloomail to other accounts as well? I guess there's the chance that somehow I might have offended darthwhovian, though I don't know how, and he has blocked me from both commenting and Bloomailing him? Is that even possible?

Thank you for any help here.
HanSolo79
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 3:48:24 PM
Groups: Member

I seemed to have figured out where the bug was happening. When I copy/pasted the definition of a custom ability from the actual character page to my comment box but added these <> {} around certain parts of the words in the definition it wouldn't allow me to post. I ran several tests and have narrowed it down to this as the only cause for the bug. It also did the same in Bloomail.

Not the worst bug in the world but one that I thought you folks who run this site might like to know about. Thank you for all the work you do on the community's behalfBigGrin