RegisterDonateLogin

I would not eat them with some Wookiees. I do not like Bloo Milk and cookies!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Another CE question Options
ithai
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:07:52 PM
Groups: Member

I played at the springfield regionals and had a blast. My black sun squad went 2-3. My greatest victory was vs a gowk squad using rex, 3 star corps, r2, and of course gwok.

That aside when using mouse droids with the ce effect combo of giving someone with stealth evade and that same person with evade greater mobile if the character say Assajj Sep Assn. started out at 6 spaces away from the mouse droid and then moved. Would she be able to move three spaces attack and still retain the effects of greater mobile since she started her movement with it and then be able to move afterwords as well? Another situation with her same set up as before only this time she powered up with sith rage moved three and defeated a character and then used her ability to move on to another character would greater mobile still be in effect even though she is out of range of the commander effect radius of the mouse droid?

Sorry for the wordyness of the post but that is the best way I can think to explain it.
Mickey
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:22:51 AM

No. The greater mobile attack is checked when you make the attack not when you move. You would have to make the attacks within the 6 range of the mouse droid if you wish to greater mobile move after attacking.
ithai
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:18:03 AM

Thanks. Thats pretty much what I thought but the way people were putting her in squads with that configuration made me wonder.