RegisterDonateLogin

More ugnaught now than man.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Han shot first.....oh and happy 35th to Empire Strikes back! Options
Mando
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 8:24:26 AM
Groups: Member

Really wish they would release the older version of Star Wars on Blu ray or dvd. If I had a choice, I'd revert the change to the original. What's next? Will we get another classic star wars scene changed to be like this?

Han vs Vader

Bah! Just felt like ranting today about this. Maybe it has something to do with today being the 35th anniversary of the Empire Strikes back, the best star wars movie ever made. And its the movie where we get Han like he is. A guy that would shoot Vader first without hesitation. Man I love that scene! ThumpUp

Anyways, what would be your pick to have changed back to the original version if you could? Having Vader remain silent while Luke was being zapped by Palpatine almost replaced the Han shooting first...but at least I can mute that on my tv.
AndyHatton
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 8:31:23 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Mando wrote:
Really wish they would release the older version of Star Wars on Blu ray or dvd. If I had a choice, I'd revert the change to the original. What's next? Will we get another classic star wars scene changed to be like this?

They were released on DVD in 2006. You can still find them on Ebay but they tend to be expensive, and apparently the quality is not great.
Mando
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 8:35:28 AM
Groups: Member

AndyHatton wrote:
Mando wrote:

They were released on DVD in 2006. You can still find them on Ebay but they tend to be expensive, and apparently the quality is not great.

Good to know! I'll have to keep and eye out for that on ebay.