RegisterDonateLogin

The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Central Pennsylvania weekly X-Wing game night Options
Stewart G
Posted: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 9:41:35 AM
Groups: Member

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let anyone who lives in the Central Pennsylvania area know that I will be running a weekly X-Wing game night at the Comic Swap in State College, PA every Thursday starting June 4th. It will be friendly, pick-up games. Just people who love X-Wing coming together to play and have a good time! If you know anyone else who would be interested please let them know. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at antilles100@gmail.com. Hope to see you there!
Darth_Jim
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2015 2:50:55 AM

We have a cabin just above Reedsville and visit there on occasion in the spring through fall months. Looks like it's about 35-40 min NW of that. I'll keep this in mind...thanks. If you ever get down to the Harrisburg area, we play some Wednesday nights and Saturdays at That Game Place in Lemoyne Pa. Shoot me an email at Darth_Jim@SWMGamers.com if you are planning to be in the area. Even if there isn't an event on the calendar that week, I may be able to rustle up some pilots for an impromptu session. We've been doing a lot of travelling for tournaments lately so as not to get clown stomped like we did 2 years ago, so if you do any of that at the store we'd be interested as well.
Darth_Jim
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2015 2:52:25 AM

There is an underscore between Darth and Jim in my email address that gets hidden by that underline.
Stewart G
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:14:42 AM

Hey Jim! Thanks for the reply and interest. I have been meaning to check out That Game Place for a while now so if I ever get down there I'll be sure to shoot you an email.

Right now we are just doing friendly play once a week. If that is successful and popular we might try a tournament at some point but no plans for that yet.
Stewart G
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2015 8:41:36 PM

Hey there, just wanted to give a little more info since the first X-Wing night is getting close. We will be playing standard rules and standard 100-point squads. This is casual so there won’t be any points tracked or prizes, just people having fun playing. Play starts at 6:00 PM and goes until 8:00 PM. Again, not a tournament so feel free to change squads between games. If you have any questions you can email me at antilles100@gmail.com