RegisterDonateLogin

Does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Dice Towers For Sale Options
countrydude82487
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 9:41:19 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
As many of you have seen at recent Regionals I have been Creating Dice towers. After a few requests i have decided to start selling My Dice Towers and My Wife wants to Sell the Squad bags/ Dice bags.

All have a standard Design but Vary on Price based on what you would like.
For the Dice Towers:

The options you Have are:

1 Material: Wood
Foam-board (Additional Designs Available Stone/Brick Appearance)

2 Lining: Felt
None

3 Paint Colors

4 Symbols/Decals/Wrap


For the Dice Bags and Squad Bags: The only options are the outer and Inner Fabric.


PM Me or Email me at Darkeagle91602@yahoo.com for more information and Pricing. Also IF you would like to Pick it up at Gen-con as opposed to paying Shipping, let me Know ASAP.
kobayashimaru
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 10:08:48 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 1,090
That is sounding awesome, BlooMilk
less so a dice bowl/tower (beyblade 'bey-a-seum' and carnivale glass punchbowl win again) BigGrin

Does the missus make "Chain Maille" (ala devart or etsy) dice bags?
I'd be interested in a separatist-patterned chain maille dicebag, with faux-leather interior (to protect the die). BigGrin

If not, I'll be sure to pass along the info to locals,
and, when pictures are up, some images of the final product for their consideration.

countrydude82487
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:39:38 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
kobayashimaru wrote:
That is sounding awesome, BlooMilk
less so a dice bowl/tower (beyblade 'bey-a-seum' and carnivale glass punchbowl win again) BigGrin

Does the missus make "Chain Maille" (ala devart or etsy) dice bags?
I'd be interested in a separatist-patterned chain maille dicebag, with faux-leather interior (to protect the die). BigGrin

If not, I'll be sure to pass along the info to locals,
and, when pictures are up, some images of the final product for their consideration.



As of right now She does not do Chainmail bags, however that may be available in the Future.

I will Get Some Immages Posted Later hopefully.
countrydude82487
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:42:13 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
Here are some of the Previous Dice towers i have made:
Foam-Board Wrapped








Wooden Hand Painted




Foam "Stone Styled"


jak
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:12:47 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/17/2010
Posts: 3,672
Location: Beggers Canyon Tatooine
images aren't working for me
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:08:18 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/5/2009
Posts: 2,241
Location: Akron Ohio, just south of dantooine.
jak wrote:
images aren't working for me
Have you ever been image conscious?BigGrin
PS I can't see them either.
countrydude82487
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:59:45 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
images aren't working for me
Have you ever been image conscious?BigGrin
PS I can't see them either.


FIxed
kobayashimaru
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:13:24 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 1,090
great work, and thanks for sharing - those look awesome
neat effects - that sealant is a low-sheen, leaving the artwork to shine through.
is that contact or screenprinted -> laquer,
or the old fabric curtain/square meter fabrics -> sealing?
the foamcore seems to work well with sealing - the grey one/faux slate looks very interesting. (It's practically a castle/fort tower)

Do you make a dice bowl/Colosseum? A lot of folk from Lead Adventure would be interested in those (for not-craps, and not-dice-poker BigGrin )
How would a translucent or 'glow in the dark' variant of a dice tower look?
(it'd be neat looking also, I'm imagining 80s styled D&D or "infinity mirror" styled TRON-ish dice tower).

are there any significant different results from using a dice tower (ie, probabilistic difference in die outcomes)?
I just wonder why the tray area at the bottom has a length which varies.
These'd be great to keep dice neat, especially in confined spaces or tournaments
countrydude82487
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:04:31 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
kobayashimaru wrote:
great work, and thanks for sharing - those look awesome
neat effects - that sealant is a low-sheen, leaving the artwork to shine through.
is that contact or screenprinted -> laquer,
or the old fabric curtain/square meter fabrics -> sealing?
the foamcore seems to work well with sealing - the grey one/faux slate looks very interesting. (It's practically a castle/fort tower)

Do you make a dice bowl/Colosseum? A lot of folk from Lead Adventure would be interested in those (for not-craps, and not-dice-poker BigGrin )
How would a translucent or 'glow in the dark' variant of a dice tower look?
(it'd be neat looking also, I'm imagining 80s styled D&D or "infinity mirror" styled TRON-ish dice tower).

are there any significant different results from using a dice tower (ie, probabilistic difference in die outcomes)?
I just wonder why the tray area at the bottom has a length which varies.
These'd be great to keep dice neat, especially in confined spaces or tournaments



It is actually Fabric that we have found and used as a "Wrap",

I could do a Translucent or Even GLow in the Dark but it may cost a bit more as the material/paint costs a bit more.
I could also pottentially do a tron or DND Styled one Very Easily. As Well I could also do a Decent Dice Bowl of Sorts.
Not tried but i have made Similar Products in the past.

The Big Benefit of Dice towers is that you cant just "Drop:" your dice. There is no chance of you fudging it as it bounces at least 3-4 times.

Overall the Difference in the Tray Length of mine is more material Differences and Optical Illusions. I usually cut them within 1/4 in of each other Give or take based on material Size.
kobayashimaru
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:09:19 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 1,090
Thanks countrydude82487,
a few pals from Sacramento might be in touch. BigGrin
I'll be sure to let locals know - there aren't many options for dice towers etc, and it is sure to keep things neat.
(a few folks game D&D under blacklight, so they'd be pleased to know there's glow in the dark options.) BigGrin
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2015 9:43:14 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2008
Posts: 1,233
Here is a brick one also:


Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Bloo Milk Theme Created by shinja
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net.
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.