RegisterDonateLogin

Rakghouls: "All your Ugnaughts are belong to us."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Dynamic Duo Addition Options
Keps Mnemnosyne
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:02:10 PM
Groups: Member

Today I found the link "Dynamic Duo" and was intrigued. My one dynamic duo I have is not included on the list. It is probably the only missing dynamic duo:

Rebel Squad
Kazdan Paratus (55)
Garm Bel Iblis (45)

This is perhaps the worst dynamic duo in existence as neither reserves nor reinforcements work. I am new to the forum, but I have found this website very useful, so good work to anyone who made this website.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:13:18 PM

Keps Mnemnosyne wrote:
Today I found the link "Dynamic Duo" and was intrigued. My one dynamic duo I have is not included on the list. It is probably the only missing dynamic duo:

Rebel Squad
Kazdan Paratus (55)
Garm Bel Iblis (45)

This is perhaps the worst dynamic duo in existence as neither reserves nor reinforcements work. I am new to the forum, but I have found this website very useful, so good work to anyone who made this website.

Interesting. I never noticed that.

In any event, the guy who made this website is our leader/savior/living god, shinja. You might want to contact him about this issue, and bow down to him while you're at it.
shinja
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:59:33 AM
Groups: Administration

That's interesting that I missed them. I'll look into it.
awesome
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:02:11 AM

Keps Mnemnosyne wrote:

Rebel Squad
Kazdan Paratus (55)
Garm Bel Iblis (45)

well this is why on the top of dynamic duo's it says:

Dynamic Duos

Dynamic Duo is an unofficial play format where you build a squad that has exactly two characters whose costs add up to exactly 100 points. Faction restrictions are still in effect. Abilities like Reinforcements or Reserves that add more characters to your squad are ignored.

Because there are so many restrictions on this play format, there are a limited number of squads available. This page is an automatically generated list of them all.

so there you have it I guess Garm is just helping Kaz move and than double.
Zalkrie
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 5:44:17 AM

My question is because Garm is new republic, and Kazdan is republic, can they be in the same dynamic duo squad because of affinity to rebal?
LoboStele
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2009 5:49:16 AM

Zalkrie wrote:
My question is because Garm is new republic, and Kazdan is republic, can they be in the same dynamic duo squad because of affinity to rebal?

They each have Affinity for Rebels, which means they can both be in a Rebel squad. You don't have to have any other Rebel pieces for it to be a Rebel Squad. So, yes, they can both be in a squad together.

It isn't that far-fetched anyways. Both Garm and Kazdan were in the TFU game.
Durge Dude
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 1:31:24 PM

LoboStele wrote:

It isn't that far-fetched anyways. Both Garm and Kazdan were in the TFU game.

True
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:49:20 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
In any event, the guy who made this website is our leader/savior/living god, shinja. You might want to contact him about this issue, and bow down to him while you're at it.

Lol great line, simple great line..

Is dynamic duo a DCI league thing when it is played or is it just up to the LGS? It would be cool to have a dynamic duo option on the squad builder to be able to make them, this way maybe other dynamic duos like the Garm Paratus one will come out in the open that were missed..