RegisterDonateLogin

Has good relations with the Wookiees.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

set 12 in the squad builder Options
TheHutts
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:13:44 PM
Groups: Member

I found some traces of some set 12 stuff in search - looks like it's pretty imminent.
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:48:30 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Hey all you Milkers:

I apologize for the delays, and my absence in general. My life has been quite complicated over the last year or so, and I probably won't be around here regularly for a while longer, but I am going to try to get things caught up to where they should be, and get some new helpers.

Most of V12 main is in. A few small items are missing. I skipped some SAs that will need rules behind them so I can keep them together. I'll be filling that stuff in soon, as well as adding the subset. It's easy to miss a visibility flag here and there, or a typo'd stat, so post away when you notice something, but you might wait until tomorrow as I plan to do more work here tonight (if I can).

- swine
harryg
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 4:46:32 PM

Awesome, thanks swinefeld!
I'll edit this post if I notice more stuff, but I thought I'd at least mention that it looks like piece 1 (Arca Jeth, Jedi Spirit) is missing from the set

-harryg
TimmerB123
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 5:11:15 PM

swinefeld wrote:
Hey all you Milkers:

I apologize for the delays, and my absence in general. My life has been quite complicated over the last year or so, and I probably won't be around here regularly for a while longer, but I am going to try to get things caught up to where they should be, and get some new helpers.

Most of V12 main is in. A few small items are missing. I skipped some SAs that will need rules behind them so I can keep them together. I'll be filling that stuff in soon, as well as adding the subset. It's easy to miss a visibility flag here and there, or a typo'd stat, so post away when you notice something, but you might wait until tomorrow as I plan to do more work here tonight (if I can).

- swine

Rockstar as always!
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 5:37:12 PM

+1!

Thanks for your update. We all really appreciate your awesome ongoing hard work. Cheers