RegisterDonateLogin

Is not as forgiving as Darth Vader.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Reboot 36 - Rogue One Vader Options
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2017 8:21:42 AM
Groups: Member

haven't left total feedback in a while so I thought I would this time.

1st Kamikaze - Vader in Bacta Tank
I'm giving 1st on this piece on concept more than the final version especial since you left the "Bitch, hold my drink" or whatever you called it on the card, LOL. This concept is awesome and reuses the stupidest mini ever made, the Bacta Tank. Could some wording be cleaner on the extraction mechanism, sure, but it's still an amazing outside the box idea that I'm just thrilled with.

2nd GG - hero of Scarif

I like this a lot. simple, hitable, Unleashed is really scary with the force power cocktail you gave him. Very powerful, but from a force power standpoint. his striking ability being sub-par is what makes up for it. It's an interesting use of the normal in-your-face vaders we are used to.

3rd Saber - Suppressor
Another simple easy to use build. Don't like Renew 2 but that is my only gripe. Cleave gives some nice crowd control and triple lets it stand toe-to-toe with most enemies and at 56 points there is room in the budget for killing off his mom to get rage. very nice.

CC - The Dark Lord
love a lot of what it has. I don't like that it doesn't have a melee defensive measure, but 180 poits and 23 base D is hard enough to hit though.

Lafcadio - Rogue One Vader
I really like the build. I really like everything you put on your piece, but sith sorcery might be too much and kills it for me especially with access to board wide swap with Thrawn+Mas.

Jen'ari - The Chosen One
There is a lot to love in this piece. Shien with the vader/ani classic Djem so style is great. Pretty terrifying piece but the lack of moving and doing multiple attacks hurts him.

Caedus - Darth Vader
For 100 points I think you could have gone in the upper 100's for HP and the attack could have been around 15 or 16. 100 point pieces should bring the pain!!
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2017 6:44:42 PM
Groups: Member

Looks like Lafcadio has won with 10 points

unless I counted wrong.