RegisterDonateLogin

Discover an incredible smell.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Battle On Vassal!! Options
Caedus
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:29:40 AM
Groups: Member

Tonight, Mando and I will be battling on Vassal. I will be playing an Imperial Squad and Mando will be sporting a Rebel Squad, I believe. It will be a fun and exciting Battle to commence @ 1030pm EST. Anyone that would like to watch is welcome, as long as Mando doesn't mind. One of us will be posting Squads and a recap after the game for anyone interested!!

Talk to you later
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:04:33 PM

Caedus wrote:
Tonight, Mando and I will be battling on Vassal. I will be playing an Imperial Squad and Mando will be sporting a Rebel Squad, I believe. It will be a fun and exciting Battle to commence @ 1030pm EST. Anyone that would like to watch is welcome, as long as Mando doesn't mind. One of us will be posting Squads and a recap after the game for anyone interested!!

Talk to you later

We will be doing some playtesting tonight and as long as your a playtester or are on the design commitee for V13, you can watch. ThumpUp

I'd love to share the PT report down the line, but it'd have to be after V13 is released.

Caedus
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:43:30 PM

If anyone wants to play a game on Vassal, send me a Bloomail or hit me up on messenger.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:47:02 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Caedus wrote:

Talk to you later

Where's the write up?