RegisterDonateLogin

Impresses females of your species.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Comparing Vaders Options
Maul-Ordo
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:44:35 PM
Groups: Member

I think I counted 10 Vaders in the game (I could've miscounted), not counting the Anakin ones like the 2 from ROTS and MOTF, only the black suited Vaders. And I'm referring only to the WOTC pieces. So my question is this...if you had to choose the 3 most useless ones, the 3 that you could never see yourself wanting to use when building a squad, which 3 would you vote for? I realize each one serves its own purpose when building a squad, depending on what you wanna accomplish. I kinda figured the 47 point one would be the more popular choice but I'd like to hear some opinions on which others most players find to be obsolete or not so useful.
Echo24
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:24:23 PM

I'd say Darth Vader (47 pts), Darth Vader Dark Jedi, and Darth Vader Sith Lord are the worst. Champion of the Sith is also pretty bad, but the CE can be useful and at least he's cheaper than Dark Jedi and Sith Lord.
Cassus fett
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:24:10 PM

Oooo I love stuff like this. Say…
Vader Dark Jedi (Favorite pose no doubt), but not good enough, I also don't like abilities that must be triggered by deaths of your own guys, just a personal thing.
Champion of the Sith, (Never found him useful).
Honestly I guess Vader Sith Lord. He was good until Jedi Hunter rendered him obsolete.

Side note. I've always liked the Rots Vader. 47 points ain't bad, he's got some nifty force powers and access to battery in Imperial to use them.