RegisterDonateLogin

Created the rule of two "oo"s.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Reboot Week 43 - Ezra Bridger Options
donnyrides
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:12:46 AM
Groups: Member

Since the first Ezra is a little weird and his character has changed so much since the first season, Give him a makeover. I hope you all are Rebels fans...if not there are hundreds of youtube videos and Wiki entries that can guide you. Good luck, be creative and have fun!!

The Task: Make a new Ezra Bridger.

Rules

1. The character must be canon and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7.. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, March 11th, 2017 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 8pm EST on Monday, March 13th 2017
At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with his/her choice of theme.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:03:58 AM

I really wanted to showcase Ezra's flirtation with the darkside as well as his changing character:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27360/ezra-bridger--jedi
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:53:02 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27361/ezra-bridger--rebel-hero

EDIT: HO BOY! FORGOT ABOUT SURVIVAL EXPERT FROM HERA! JUST A SECOND!
Caedus
Posted: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:14:51 AM

donnyrides
Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:39:20 AM

Here is mine.

Thanks for the name suggestion GG and thanks for the redundancy comment about Shein with LS defense Saber1. Made the change to LS Block

Ezra Bridger, Infiltrator
donnyrides
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:50:05 AM

seems nobody liked my pick. sorry. Sad Next time I get to choose, I'll make it more vague so people have a wider range. My Bad.

1. GG
2. CC
3. Caedus
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:21:47 AM

Haha. At least we don't have to vote for ourselves.

1st: General Grievous - Force Dominate was a great touch, and he's super straightforward, which is nice.
2nd: Donny - Nice set of abilities, and the Loth-Cat Synergy is a nice touch
3rd: Caedus - The flavor is awesome, bringing Maul into Rebels is a nice touch.

I guess we're all agreed that Jedi Ezra should have 90 HP LOL
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:29:44 AM

I just don't know anything about him, last I saw he was using a sling shot
saber1
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:48:39 PM

The pick of character this week was fine. In my case, I haven't watched Rebels (yet) so I don't know anything about Ezra. Also, I saw a couple of the entries this week and they covered my ideas from what I learned about Ezra on wookieepedia so I didn't feel I had anything new or better to add. That's kudos to the participants for such good work.

As for my vote...

FIRST: General Grievous - This entry was focused and simple. Additionally, the use of Force Dominate is unique while being accurate.
SECOND: donnyrides - Shien, Spy and Dark Temptation are a potent combo. With the ability to gain Survival Expert, it may prove a bit OP, but for now I really like. The ultimate deep strike commander killer!
THIRD: Caedus - The synergy with Maul is too cool to pass on. In hindsight, it would be more appropriate to limit the affinity to something like, "while your squad contains only Ghost Crew and Fringe characters, a character who counts as Maul may be in this squad regardless of faction" so you don't run Luke and Han with Maul. Not a deal breaker though (obviously).

Again, nice work everyone!
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:40:25 PM

3rd Donny
2nd Caedus
1st CC

All great options and bringing different aspects of the character to life but in the end I felt that CC's had the most Season 3 feel to Ezra. Powerful when working with Kanan and great to charge in and unload. Seems I might have the votes here though so thank you very much for that
Kamikaze13
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 11:05:13 AM

donnyrides wrote:
seems nobody liked my pick. sorry. Sad Next time I get to choose, I'll make it more vague so people have a wider range. My Bad.

I meant to enter, I just ran out of time last week.