RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo Milk? Bloo Milk! I like the sound of that.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rolling Cleave Options
shmi15
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 6:34:50 PM
Groups: Member

If I have GMA, and Rolling Cleave, and lets say.. Double Attack... Could I use 1 attack, kill a piece, then rolling cleave, use the attack from my double, and then use my rolling cleave? Or would all of my attacks (double or triple) have to be made before I rolling cleave?

Second part. If I have triple lets say, and I kill a piece on my first attack, do I have to rolling cleave right then? Or could I use all of my attacks, and then rolling cleave?

And last part, if Yo-Buck has Rolling cleave, Could he gallop, kill and enemy, then rolling cleave, attack a character, then move, and gallop attack that same character, and, if he ends his turn adjacent and within the speed requirements, use his final attack on that same character? Thus giving him "Triple"
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:23:39 AM

bump
TimmerB123
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:38:11 AM

shmi15 wrote:
If I have GMA, and Rolling Cleave, and lets say.. Double Attack... Could I use 1 attack, kill a piece, then rolling cleave, use the attack from my double, and then use my rolling cleave? Or would all of my attacks (double or triple) have to be made before I rolling cleave?

Second part. If I have triple lets say, and I kill a piece on my first attack, do I have to rolling cleave right then? Or could I use all of my attacks, and then rolling cleave?

And last part, if Yo-Buck has Rolling cleave, Could he gallop, kill and enemy, then rolling cleave, attack a character, then move, and gallop attack that same character, and, if he ends his turn adjacent and within the speed requirements, use his final attack on that same character? Thus giving him "Triple"

You can only rolling cleave once per turn. It interrupts whatever action you are doing during your turn, so it can be "in between" multiple attacks. You have to use it immeadiateky after a kill. You cannot "store" a rolling cleave to use later.

If you kill multiple characters on your turn, you may use it immediately after any kill. In other words you can choose to not do it on the first kill, but do it after the second one. But again, only 1 per turn.

Yodabuck - yes