RegisterDonateLogin

Finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Jedi Master Windu Options
Volvagia14
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:55:29 AM
Groups: Member

Well we all know that Galaxy at war is the next set.

and I was thinking that we need a new windu.

Samuel L. Jackson hasn't had his love!ThumbDown

Jedi Master Windu

Republic:78

Hit points: 150
Defense: 21
Attack: 17
Damage: 20

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique, Melee, Triple
Vaapad Style Mastery(This character scores critical hits on natural rolls of 18,19 and 20. Also, if this character rolls a natural 20 on the attack, the attack cannot be redirected or reduced in anyway.)
Lightsaber Duelist

FORCE POWERS
Force: 2
Renewal:1
MotF:2
Lightsaber Defense
Lightsaber Reposte
Lightsaber Sweep
Lightsaber Throw 2
Force Leap

COMMANDER EFFECT
Allies within 6 squares gain Extra Attack.

The Idea is that he was the greatest Lightsaber Duelist of his time. So I gave him Force Powers to show for it.

How do y'all like it?

Be happy with any feedback ThumbsUp

manchild 61
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:11:27 AM

Volvagia14 wrote:
The Idea is that he was the greatest Lightsaber Duelist of his time. So I gave him Force Powers to show for it.

if that is what you were going for then i think you should have rased his defense, attack, and maybe given him lightsaber duelist
thats just opinion, and opinions are like farts every one has them from time to time and some of them really stink
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:24:48 AM

manchild 61 wrote:
Volvagia14 wrote:

if that is what you were going for then i think you should have rased his defense, attack, and maybe given him lightsaber duelist
thats just opinion, and opinions are like farts every one has them from time to time and some of them really stink

he did give him ls duelist. Sneaky
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:26:13 AM

I think he is a little undercosted. He's cheaper than General Windu, but can do WAY more. I think this Windu would have to be at least 78-82 points (at least again)
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:32:02 AM

ArtemisCFrog43 wrote:
I think he is a little undercosted. He's cheaper than General Windu, but can do WAY more. I think this Windu would have to be at least 78-82 points (at least again)

I see what you mean.
markedman247
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:52:19 AM

Lightsaber defense and lightsaber reflect are pretty much redundant. I understand trying to put a cheaper power to work with a more powerful ability to save FPs but, if you have 1 do you really need another?

As for Vapaad-Style Mastery, I believe that's a fairly high crit string. You are looking at a 25% chance of criting. My suggestion is keeping it 18-20 but that damage cannot be reduced or negated by force powers or special abilities (think a limited form of Overwhelming force). Unlike the RPG, Vapaad cannot give an immediate attack (which would have been my original idea) upon critting or that would become flurry.
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:48:52 AM

markedman247 wrote:
Lightsaber defense and lightsaber reflect are pretty much redundant. I understand trying to put a cheaper power to work with a more powerful ability to save FPs but, if you have 1 do you really need another?

As for Vapaad-Style Mastery, I believe that's a fairly high crit string. You are looking at a 25% chance of criting. My suggestion is keeping it 18-20 but that damage cannot be reduced or negated by force powers or special abilities (think a limited form of Overwhelming force). Unlike the RPG, Vapaad cannot give an immediate attack (which would have been my original idea) upon critting or that would become flurry.

ok I understand with the L.S. Defense and reflect.

and for Vaapad I see what you are saying but Vaapad was a style used to end a battle quickly, or even an opponent's life so I think the crazy crit range is pretty acurrate to that, but I still changed it a bit.