RegisterDonateLogin

Legacy of the Bloo Side.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Had to have been an oversight Options
twinrevans
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:37:24 AM
Groups: Member

I have to believe that not giving Vodo-Siosk Bass Renewal was just an oversight. Every other MotF character has it, so to not give it to someone else is ridiculous. I'm putting a call out for some errata on this. Who's with me?
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:56:50 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

It is a bit odd, but aside from re-rolling attacks and Parry, he only has one force power - Alter, and 5 points to spend on it. Plus he has Spirit, so you could say his missing renewal goes to someone else when he dies.

He seems to be more of a defensive piece. He is even holding out his hand as though to say "stop right there buddy!" Razz

So may be an oversight, or maybe not. In the interest of helping the OR, I think it would be a good errata BlooMilk
ChadTheBad
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:57:51 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but if Juhani, T3-M4 and the Telosia Tank Droid haven't received errata to their affiliation (they should have been part of the Old Republic not Fringe), Master K'Kruhk hasn't received Affinity (May be in a New Republic squad) and Squint hasn't received Unique (counts as Darth Malak); what makes you think Vodo-Siosk Baas, one of my favourite characters, is going to receive Force Renewal 1? Please note, I'm not trying to start a fight and you do indeed have my support. I'm just stating that it's most likely not in the cards.
Eroschilles
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:01:03 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

It may not have been an oversight or error, just a purposeful decision by the designer because that's the way he wanted the piece work. But either way, it is unlucky that it will be fixed. However, you could always write a reasonably well written email to Sarah or another staff member to air your grievance.
Darth_Decronus
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:16:01 PM

I do believe that K'Kruhk will get his affinity and Squint will get his(counts as Darth Malak) sometimes it just takes the errata a couple weeks. Patience my friends.
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:44:55 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Darth_Decronus wrote:
I do believe that K'Kruhk will get his affinity and Squint will get his(counts as Darth Malak) sometimes it just takes the errata a couple weeks. Patience my friends.

Umm, errata to fix card errors are the first to go up. We already got such errata for Jedi Academy.
Darth_Decronus
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:44:37 PM

oh did weBlushing my bad