RegisterDonateLogin

The perfect complement to Wookiee Cookiees.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

You ever have one of those pieces? Options
ecs05norway
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:15:02 AM
Groups: Member

I have four Lumiyas. And an equal number of General Dodonnas. I used to have four Chancellor Palpatines, but I managed to trade two of 'em as sweeteners to pick up the Mandalores.
DarthReeves
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:24:35 AM

I think I opened a total of 7 or 8 Legacy packs...I got 3 Roan Fels and NO Kel dors. I opened 3 JA packs the first day, got two Battlemasters. Oh and I have more Trandoshan Mercenarys then I should. I swear I open packs from sets wtih no Trandoshan Mercs in it, and I'll still pull one. Oh and I opened 3 Bounty hunter packs- three mando commanders.

Those of you who pulled multiple Rex's...I would have LOVED to get those. Had to buy online for tons of money.
DarthReeves
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:29:51 AM

Vegeta1978 wrote:
At one point, I had 5 Stass Allies & 10 or so Banthas. I managed to trade, give away & sell them off, but it took forever. The funniest moment was the day I pulled 4 of the Banthas. I opened the booster, pulled out the 4th Bantha, got up, walked outside & threw the stupid thing onto the highway outside the comic shop.

HAHAHAHAHA That's freaking awesome. I almost swore and tore the store apart when during the JA open box tournament I pulled the Cade and QUi Gon....I freaking got my butt kicked
Vegeta1978
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:38:43 AM

DarthReeves wrote:
Vegeta1978 wrote:
At one point, I had 5 Stass Allies & 10 or so Banthas. I managed to trade, give away & sell them off, but it took forever. The funniest moment was the day I pulled 4 of the Banthas. I opened the booster, pulled out the 4th Bantha, got up, walked outside & threw the stupid thing onto the highway outside the comic shop.

HAHAHAHAHA That's freaking awesome. I almost swore and tore the store apart when during the JA open box tournament I pulled the Cade and QUi Gon....I freaking got my butt kicked

I got lucky & played Kyle Kataarn, Combat Instructor at the 2 I attended. The scary thing about throwing the Bantha was one of the younger players was going to go and try to retrieve it from the highway. I stopped him & gave him 2 of Banthas I pulled earlier.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:50:31 AM

i pulled Boba BH and Jango BH in the same box, swear to god, no lie. BUT AFTER THAT!!??
5 Aay Vidas, 3 bib fortunas, and 3 calo nords. Never bought another BH pack again, tho i did get a krayte dragon and like 6 basalisks
turkveal
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:21:36 AM

last week i bought 4 KOTOR packs and pulled 2 chancellor palps and alrdy had one i hate that fig!!!! the other figs were obi padawan and Zayne man i was disappointed
DarthReeves
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:25:00 AM

turkveal wrote:
last week i bought 4 KOTOR packs and pulled 2 chancellor palps and alrdy had one i hate that fig!!!! the other figs were obi padawan and Zayne man i was disappointed

Don't be disappointed with Obi Padawan unless you already had him. If you have Qui Gon from champions, cap'n tarpals, then Obi starts a kill list that includes my brother killing my Kyle Battlemaster, Revan, and others. But yeah, the Palps are tough to pull more than one of. Not very useful.
Eroschilles
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:33:42 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DarthReeves wrote:
turkveal wrote:

Don't be disappointed with Obi Padawan unless you already had him. If you have Qui Gon from champions, cap'n tarpals, then Obi starts a kill list that includes my brother killing my Kyle Battlemaster, Revan, and others. But yeah, the Palps are tough to pull more than one of. Not very useful.

Obi Padawan is gonna have a hard time killing Kyle, Battlemaster with Kyle's disruptive and all.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:51:01 AM

i wish i had one of those palps.
but i would lose my mind if i had pulled 3 of em.
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 5:21:34 PM

haha my only rare double up is darth sidious legacy of the dark side i gave away one then the next booster i got another 1 yay. out of 7 clone wars packs i pulled 6 elite clone trooper grenadiers. and in legacy of the force i have got 5 packs and each 1 has contained an imperial piolt