RegisterDonateLogin

Is altering the meal. Pray it doesn't alter it further.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Would you rather play against Vong or Reserves
Choice Votes Statistics
Vong 14 51.851851 %
Reserves 13 48.148148 %

Vong vs Reserves Options
juice man
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:49:33 AM
Groups: Member

shmi15 wrote:
Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong, so no matter how much you enjoy it, don't go loading them up. No one wants to see it. So far at a minimum 2 play groups have banned Vong from play in their area. And I am sure there are more that just haven't spoken up.

Sorry Juice, your in the minority here :)
Good that this is in a hypothetical world and not the real world.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:43:26 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I'm not voting either way, because Prefect Da'Gara exists. Razz
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:48:44 PM

juice man wrote:
[quote=shmi15]Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong, so no matter how much you enjoy it, don't go loading them up. No one wants to see it. So far at a minimum 2 play groups have banned Vong from play in their area. And I am sure there are more that just haven't spoken up.

Good that this is in a hypothetical world and not the real world. [/qutote]

Vong are no longer canon, in the real world Flapper
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:50:52 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
juice man wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong, so no matter how much you enjoy it, don't go loading them up. No one wants to see it. So far at a minimum 2 play groups have banned Vong from play in their area. And I am sure there are more that just haven't spoken up.

Good that this is in a hypothetical world and not the real world.

From my point of view, Legends is the real world!
juice man
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:07:17 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
juice man wrote:
[quote=shmi15]Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong, so no matter how much you enjoy it, don't go loading them up. No one wants to see it. So far at a minimum 2 play groups have banned Vong from play in their area. And I am sure there are more that just haven't spoken up.

meh, neither is most, if not all, of the New Republic.Confused
TheHutts
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:10:00 PM

shmi15 wrote:
Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong

So if I vote saying I prefer playing against Reserves, that means I hate playing against Vong? That's a big leap....

It's 13-13 now. What message should the design team be taking down?
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:33:43 PM

TheHutts wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Voting is 5-13. I hope ALL designers and ALL BC members are taking note of what the community is saying.over 70% hate playing against Vong

So if I vote saying I prefer playing against Reserves, that means I hate playing against Vong? That's a big leap....

That the community doesn't like both Vong and Reserves!

Ban them both!!!!!!!! Flapper
Caedus
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:47:54 PM

juice man wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:
juice man wrote:

Vong are no longer canon, in the real world
Flapper

Be careful with that statement. Word on the street is that they will be returning to Canon.
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:03:05 PM

hahahaahahahahaahaha shmi15, you should learn your lesson by now man.

Don't you watch the news. Polls are dead. heck Black Panther has a 99% RT score.....

I have seen so many people on here today that I never see. Fake accounts just to make votes.
Fake accounts to 1 drop, fake accounts to skew polls, fake accounts to say smarmy things, etc etc hahahahahaha

#controlthemob

hahahahaha

As if there are really 27 people on bloomilk interested in a friggin poll.
the same apathetic people that will not look over designs before they come out.

#theawakening

CorellianComedian
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:02:45 PM

Flame War is coming back... where are those firefighter droids when you need them?

To be fair, for my part: I don't like the Vong. They're confusing to run. I mean, there are some pretty simple builds, but most builds rely on a network of odd special abilities, and in general they don't play like any other faction. I wouldn't mind seeing the Vong go, but I much prefer the Vong stay around for the sake of those who really enjoy running them.

For what it's worth, I haven't really cared much whether v-set pieces do what I want for the game or not; I just roll with it. Some pieces bother me, and I'll be annoyed for a little while, but I learn to accept them and move on. The game did just fine in the decade before I joined up, and it has done just fine in the four years I was on here whether or not my "voice" was listened to. Ven Zallow was finally made; I celebrated. Force Ghosts were declared non-living over my objections, I was disappointed but just went with it. I take the game as it's handed to me, not as I dream it would be. I'm not saying everyone else should take the same approach, and I'm not saying anyone is inferior or wrong or foolish to rally for change or find out what the community feels. Community input is critically important for a game in the situation that SWMinis is, and all us hardcore Minis players are clearly very passionate about the game. I just take the as it comes, and not as something I have the power to change much or "fix" one way or another.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:19:23 PM

jen'ari wrote:
hahahaahahahahaahaha shmi15, you should learn your lesson by now man.
I have seen so many people on here today that I never see. Fake accounts just to make votes.
Fake accounts to 1 drop, fake accounts to skew polls, fake accounts to say smarmy things, etc etc hahahahahaha

What would I know about fake accounts? lol
Send me a list of new accounts posting 'fake news' and I'll investigate.
The results might be interesting.

Oh, but wait, I see Nike posts I need to remove (if those ever hit polls, I'm done...)
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:40:09 PM

swinefeld wrote:

No idea who the puppet master is, but there are six accounts that were all registered in January 2010 and logged in here in rapid succession today right when the poll here got 10 votes or so all at once.

MoCutler
Morris Cutler
Jacob Nice
Darth_Lee
darth_ultor
Harkness

Last activity for all 6 is between 3:40pm and 3:50pm this afternoon (bloomilk time).
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:46:45 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

No idea who the puppet master is, but there are six accounts that were all registered in January 2010 and logged in here in rapid succession today right when the poll here got 10 votes or so all at once.

MoCutler
Morris Cutler
Jacob Nice
Darth_Lee
darth_ultor
Harkness

Last activity for all 6 is between 3:40pm and 3:50pm this afternoon (bloomilk time).

Interesting, thanks!
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:54:42 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

MoCutler
Morris Cutler
Jacob Nice
Darth_Lee
darth_ultor
Harkness

We need a recount! Is Jeb Bush in charge of this poll!?$*

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership." BigGrin
juice man
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:05:39 AM

Caedus wrote:
juice man wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:
juice man wrote:

Vong are no longer canon, in the real world
Flapper

Be careful with that statement. Word on the street is that they will be returning to Canon.
Well then! Can the Vong be far behind?ThumbsUp
juice man
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:08:32 AM

TheHutts wrote:
shmi15 wrote:

So if I vote saying I prefer playing against Reserves, that means I hate playing against Vong? That's a big leap.
Big leaps are, sadly, what many arguments are made of.Crying
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:30:06 AM

TheHutts wrote:
shmi15 wrote:

That people are creating accounts and voting Vong to get the numbers back up LOL

You guys are so hilarious.
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:36:43 AM

swinefeld wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

MoCutler
Morris Cutler
Jacob Nice
Darth_Lee
darth_ultor
Harkness

Interesting, thanks!

Wow! Who would've thought people would log in with fake accounts to vote on a poll to get their Vong numbers back up!

AND, for the record, I have been kicking and screaming (because I read the books) But I keep hearing of a force in "unknown space" that the Chiss are afraid of,the reason Thrawn came into contact with the Imperials was a mission to see if the Imps were more evil than whatever it is they are scared of.

Maybe if they bring in the Vong tho the rest of you will jump on the Disney bandwagon Flapper