RegisterDonateLogin

Takes the Twin off the Flurry off the Twin and still has the Double left.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Possible dates for Indiana Regional? Options
gholli69
Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:49:57 PM
Groups: Member

So I've recently been in contact with a couple of the local players here in Indiana about scheduling for our regional, and we were wondering how people might feel about it being on the Saturday before Memorial Day? We realize that is a holiday weekend and wanted to get a feel for how many people might be able to attend on a holiday weekend or if we should look at a different time in order to maximize attendance, so feel free to let us know how you feel within the next few days\weeks on here so that we can make a decision. Thanks.
Caedus
Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:41:56 PM

gholli69 wrote:
So I've recently been in contact with a couple of the local players here in Indiana about scheduling for our regional, and we were wondering how people might feel about it being on the Saturday before Memorial Day? We realize that is a holiday weekend and wanted to get a feel for how many people might be able to attend on a holiday weekend or if we should look at a different time in order to maximize attendance, so feel free to let us know how you feel within the next few days\weeks on here so that we can make a decision. Thanks.

This regional means so much to me as it was the first I had ever attended. I have a hard time with any weekend in May. I would love it to work with my schedule, but you have to do whats good for the group.
gholli69
Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:57:29 AM

Just trying to get an idea of when we might want to schedule at this point nothing is set in stone by any means, hoping to get input from several others before making a final decision.
AceAce
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 4:06:48 PM

I am in whenever. Make it at that game shop, I have no problem against that. We can eat and drink as usual for lunch and reconvene.