RegisterDonateLogin

Is in command now.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebels! Options
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:04:42 AM
Groups: Member

Is anyone else as excited as I am about the final installment of Star Wars Rebels comes back on tomorrow? I have a bad feeling about it...... Because I think Ezra is about to become an evil character. I so hope they go that route with it.

CorellianComedian
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:08:58 AM

shmi15 wrote:
Because I think Ezra is about to become an evil character. I so hope they go that route with it.

This is the most offensive thing I have ever seen someone post on Bloo Milk Tongue

Do you think he'll die before the season is over? I suppose one way or another they need to get him out of the story for Rogue One and Episode IV... it's kinda awkward having extra Jedi running around without actually helping in IV-VI.
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 9:26:15 AM

CorellianComedian wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Because I think Ezra is about to become an evil character. I so hope they go that route with it.

This is the most offensive thing I have ever seen someone post on Bloo Milk Tongue

Do you think he'll die before the season is over? I suppose one way or another they need to get him out of the story for Rogue One and Episode IV... it's kinda awkward having extra Jedi running around without actually helping in IV-VI.

********SPOILERS *****

I actually don't think Ezra will die.... I do think Ezra will turn away from the Jedi teachings tho. And I think they will either write a book about his death, or maybe even do a movie about it. I even think Ezra may make an appearance in the new Thrawn book coming out this year.. Conveniently the release date has been moved back past the end of the Rebels season... Maybe Ezra is recruited by Thrawn to come back with him and help fight this "mysterious enemy" near his people.. I pray to any and every God its not the Vong! lol.

I do, however, think Kanaan will die. I hope its Ezra who kills him also. I think it would be fitting, and good for the character building going on. The confliction within Ezra, and the way he goes to the dark makes it very very interesting. Maybe Ezra becomes a Jedi Hunter, and Ezra is the new secret Apprentice of Darth vader! lol.

I do wonder about the Mandalorian storyline in all this...And I hope... I hope... And I hope some more. That they make Revan Canon somehow in the middle of all this in the Mandalorian history.

I haven't watched any trailers for it ( I steer clear of trailers for movies or tv shows I want to watch) so I am beyond excited to see the route they are planning to go with it all