RegisterDonateLogin

Or you'll find yourself floating home!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Vehicle questions Options
shmi15
Posted: Friday, June 8, 2018 3:34:07 PM
Groups: Member

So, with Darth Maul on Swoop Bike. Can I swap in a Darth Maul from the Sith/Mando faction? I don't see anywhere where it says it has to stay inside the faction. Onlt that the character has to count as Darth Maul...

ALSO,

Did anyone else know that when you hop of the vehicle... The new character still costs the same as the Swoop Bike Guy?

Vehicle - At the end of this character's turn, you may replace this character with a Medium character of equal or lesser point cost who counts as the same unique character persona. Remove this character from the game board and place the new character in a space this character was occupying. The replacement character is considered activated. Place damage on the replacement character equal to the damage that was on this character. You cannot choose a replacement character that would be defeated by the damage on this character. The replacement character is worth the cost of the original character in victory points if defeated.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, June 8, 2018 4:26:12 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

shmi15 wrote:
So, with Darth Maul on Swoop Bike. Can I swap in a Darth Maul from the Sith/Mando faction? I don't see anywhere where it says it has to stay inside the faction. Onlt that the character has to count as Darth Maul...

ALSO,

Did anyone else know that when you hop of the vehicle... The new character still costs the same as the Swoop Bike Guy?

Vehicle - At the end of this character's turn, you may replace this character with a Medium character of equal or lesser point cost who counts as the same unique character persona. Remove this character from the game board and place the new character in a space this character was occupying. The replacement character is considered activated. Place damage on the replacement character equal to the damage that was on this character. You cannot choose a replacement character that would be defeated by the damage on this character. The replacement character is worth the cost of the original character in victory points if defeated.

No. A lack of wording about breaking faction rules means you FOLLOW faction rules, not the other way around.

The clause about cost (for purposes of victory points) of the replacement character was put into the glossary to prevent abusive combos that could deprive the opponent of a way to score the build total. As far as I recall at the moment, that is specific to Vehicle.