RegisterDonateLogin

Is ready to take on the whole Empire itself.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bastila vs Alto Stratus Options
Caedus
Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2018 6:31:27 PM
Groups: Member

When ABM is activated, does she shut off the Independent Outfit part of Alto's CE, therefore destroying a Talon Squad?
shmi15
Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2018 7:58:06 PM

Caedus wrote:
When ABM is activated, does she shut off the Independent Outfit part of Alto's CE, therefore destroying a Talon Squad?

It would destroy no differently than it does already.. If your inside the Bubble, your ok, but if your outside the Bubble, than it hurts you.

But if your asking if a guy with IO is outside the Bubble, then he would ruin the squad for the guys inside the Bubble.

But if the guy with IO is inside the bubble.. Then all is good with those inside the bubble.
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:43:42 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I feel like there was a semi-related ruling about Alto some time back. I'll try to find it, in case it's directly relevant to ABM. (I'm not sure)
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:38:41 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

As Shmi15 outlined in regards to Talon's bubble, disruptive effects can break Alto's, and therefore Talon's CE, and SA. Anybody with IO must be in the bubble, or the bubble is negated by ABM.

The other thread I was thinking of was a question about what happens when a Nimbus is defeated.
http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=14921

A dead Nimbus does not affect Talon's CE. A dead Alto clearly would if there were any Nimbus still in play.
Caedus
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 6:20:41 PM

swinefeld wrote:
As Shmi15 outlined in regards to Talon's bubble, disruptive effects can break Alto's, and therefore Talon's CE, and SA. Anybody with IO must be in the bubble, or the bubble is negated by ABM.

The other thread I was thinking of was a question about what happens when a Nimbus is defeated.
http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=14921

A dead Nimbus does not affect Talon's CE. A dead Alto clearly would if there were any Nimbus still in play.

Thank you to all answers