RegisterDonateLogin

So uncivilized.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Time Has Come... Options
IG_35
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:25:41 PM
Groups: Member

Hi Gang!

I used to be a member here, a long time ago (and on other boards, too). I loved this game, so much! This community has been a great one to learn from, talk to, etc. Thanks for all the fond memories!

Anyhoo, I am looking to sell my lot of SWM. It's the story you've heard many times before, I'm sure (personal issues). I'm wondering if you know of a better place to sell the minis (other than eBay). Any help you can offer is really appreciated.

If any of you happen to be looking for something, in particular, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. I'm looking to get about 10-15% less than what you can purchase them for at a store or on eBay.

I do have some of the awesome minis, like Revan, Boba(s), Rancor with rider, etc. There are quite a few of the VRs that people usually want.

It pains me to reach this point, but I gotta do what I gotta do, ya know?

Thanks, again, and have a great week! Cheers!
dojimaster
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2018 4:18:43 PM
Groups: Member

I sold off all my minis this summer, every single one except a few orphans, my customs, and one AT-AT I decided to keep (sold the other 5). About half / half between Troll and Toad and minis Market. I found their prices to be similar but some a bit better on one or another.

I had a truly huge collection, and ended up netting over $10,300. Seriously. And it was crazy easy to sell to them and just be done. Take a look at their prices and see what it will do for you.

A day comes for all players when it's time to let go. Good luck.

Thanks to everyone who traded with me here and back at WOTC.
adamb0nd
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2018 4:36:17 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=22650

The above guy was looking for lots. He posted a few days ago. Might still be looking