RegisterDonateLogin

Crit to hit.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

master of force 2 Options
MAINEiac
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:02:16 PM
Groups: Member

can Sidious Sith Master use Master of Force 2 to do Force Lightening twice in one turn since it replaces attacks?
thanks,
MAINEiac
kenred2
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:10:46 PM

MAINEiac wrote:
can Sidious Sith Master use Master of Force 2 to do Force Lightening twice in one turn since it replaces attacks?
thanks,
MAINEiac

No, Master of the Force 2 only allows you to spend on abilities that do not replace attacks or turn. However, MOTF2 also doesn't allow the character to spend on abilities that stack the same ability on the instances of that same turn, unless it is a zero-time ability (such as sith sorcery, force stun, or force alter, etc) or a response to an ability (such as lightsaber block, riposte (however, you cannot Riposte twice against 1 attack, otherwise it would violate stacking rules), etc).
seibermaki
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:28:57 PM

Well, you could use 1 force point to move extra, and then use it for something like Force Lightning right?

Also, the way I've been playing it... if I have double attack, I make the first, and miss... I can spend 1 force point and reroll. Regardless of it's outcome I move on to my 2nd attack in the double attack... if I miss that one, I can spend 1 more force point to reroll.

What I'm not doing is using 2 force points to reroll the same single attack... but could you?
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:39:36 PM

seibermaki wrote:
Well, you could use 1 force point to move extra, and then use it for something like Force Lightning right?

What I'm not doing is using 2 force points to reroll the same single attack... but could you?

Yes to both.
seibermaki
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:48:47 PM

Thanks. :D