RegisterDonateLogin

Kind of like a fusion of IG-88 and HK-47, but more Bloo.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Starship Battles 2.0 Rules and Cards? Options
BZNintendo
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 3:52:18 AM
Groups: Member

Hello,
Not sure if this is the place to post this but I don't know where else to ask. I recently got interested in buying Star Wars Miniatures Starship Battles but read online that the rules where lame and that the community had improved it.

I went looking for the new improvement rules and while browsing through the swmgamers website I found a thread talking about Starship Battles 2.0 rules and custom cards. There was a link to all of this but when I clicked on it I got a 404 error and can't seem to find it anywhere else. Unfortunately almost all the users of the swmgamers site that posted about SSB 2.0 are offline so I thought I would ask here for help.

I really want to start collecting all the ships but also want to play some games with them with my friends and if there are improved rules out there with better cards than I want to use those instead. If ship cost are different that would also affect how many of each ship I buy so I don't want to buy any until I find these rules and custom cards.

Would anyone here have this information they can send or help me by contacting these SSB 2.0 players/creators and letting them know I am looking for their files? I hope someone can help and if you could I would really appreciate it.

Here is a screenshot of the swmgamers SSB 2.0 Rules thread that didn't work in case it helps. https://imgur.com/a/LXbpJt7
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:15:07 AM

I remember seeing that too, maybe on SWMgamers or perhaps someone else has some info for you. If not then it still makes an excellent solo/co-op game. I found this out as you just build your Fleet. Then randomly roll a die to select a pre-set up enemy fleet, example 1-5 bomber/fighter/carrier heavy, 6-10 Class 3 swarm, 11-15 Capital Ship heavy, 16-20 Two Class 1 enemy ships. Then it turns into the standard slug fest. You roll dice for everyone, they randomly pick a different ship each round to focus on and it's all in the dice one way or another. That's how I play it anyways.
Darth_Reignir
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:51:50 PM

You might check boardgamegeeks.com
Chargers
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:27:42 AM

I have copies of the Word and zip docs. PM me your e-mail address and I can send them to you.