RegisterDonateLogin

Expresses its true feelings for you in the South Passage.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Escape from the Leviathan - Custom Scenario Options
SignerJ
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2018 5:25:00 PM
Groups: Member

So, I got some new minis the other day for the first time in a few years, and I ended up getting some random inspiration for a custom SWM scenario. It's on one of my favorite SWM maps, the Leviathan Command Deck. (Unfortunately, I figured out pretty quickly that the Leviathan Command Deck wasn't an official map, unlike what I had thought I remembered. Turns out that the map was made by TammarSerat, a significant time ago.)

link

Anyway, I made a custom scenario. It's set in the Old Republic era, KotOR specifically, and is a recreation of the part where Bastila et. al. have to escape the Leviathan. It uses entirely WotC pieces, from The Knights of the Old Republic set or before.

The PDF for the scenario can be found here. It's possible to add the Leviathan Command Deck map to the SWM VASSAL extension with a few edits.

Tbh, I don't really expect that anyone will play it? But I thought I might as well share it, maybe hearing some feedback if anyone is so inclined!
Rafafer
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2019 1:21:41 AM
Groups: Member

Thanks SignerJ, the scenario is fantastic, I love it.
I do not have the map that you indicate but I have played with the "Imperial Base" creating a very similar map.
The game has been a disaster for Bastila, but we will try again.
I think that playing with the "Imperial Base" can be done without assembling the complete map and mounting tiles as you go. In this way you have the feeling of not knowing the ship.
I liked it a lot and I will repeat again, especially because it allows me to play alone, since my daughters have grown a lot and I can not cheat them anymore.