RegisterDonateLogin

Any attack made by the Rebels against Bloo Milk would be a useless gesture.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

New Trailer! Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 9:39:19 AM
Groups: Member

https://youtu.be/-nkqVI0t7vc

Thoughts? The voice at the end... I'm actually looking forward to this movie again.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 11:33:13 AM

I like.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 4:52:04 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

The voice at the end leaves me hoping that they didn't really didn't run out of ideas THAT much.
kiki
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 5:03:45 PM

Hoping there is a reasonable time jump, similar to ep 1 and 2 and how Anakin progressed, so Rey can develop more as a Jedi. I hate it when people say that "Anakin was just as much of a Mary Sue" or "Luke barely trained with Yoda, and then he could defeat a sith lord in ep 6?" Yet they fail to account for time differences in Dagobah and Bespin and the massive time jump and rigorous training Ani had at the Jedi temple.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 9:46:59 PM

Looks like there will be some kind of gap, with Rey being all Jedi-ed up. Also a little excited for Lando coming back as long as they just don't murder him off like the rest of the original characters haha.
AlexTheGreat
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2019 4:13:57 PM

Ohh come on guys!!!! Who cares about the new trilogy look at the games trailer millions time better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCy-qCR1UY
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 4:17:23 PM

Yeah ok that does look really amazing! Seventh sister!

But I'll see you that and raise you The Mandalorian sneak peak!!!:

https://youtu.be/l0dhPm3vbyE
AlexTheGreat
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 6:18:20 AM

I watched it yesterday GG and i was really thrilled, lucky we, Filoni is in charge. And the event looked great in overall.
donnie72191
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 1:41:02 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
The voice at the end leaves me hoping that they didn't really didn't run out of ideas THAT much.

FINALLY someone agrees with me on it being a bad idea to bring palpatine back from the dead!
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 2:34:06 PM

Most people agreed that Palpatine coming back was a bad idea back when it had only happened in Dark Empire (personally, I was fine with it). Now that it's in a movie the number of people who don't like the concept has inexplicably decreased. Of course, for a lot of people it all depends on how they execute it.
crazybirdman
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:33:51 PM

Do you think that they would really bring him back. Or his ghost? Or is it just a trick?how many times have we heard Qui Gons voice now?
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:54:34 AM

I liked Dark Empire and Palpatine coming back but I get that some people may not. Honestly I would rather have him come back then have to keep watching the First Order villains try to be relevant. Because right now Phasma and snoke are dead and Hux went from powerful leader to cartoon punching bag. It's literally just Kylo who is interesting. But time will tell what they do. I mostly like the Clone Wars eta connection with Palpatine.
gholli69
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:12:07 AM

I am guessing he will be brought back as an eternal sith spirit to tutor Kylo, sort of like Obi-Wan helping Luke to find his way. That seems like it would make the most sense to me, and if executed well could be epic.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:19:27 AM

If Palpatine comes back to life, that would pretty much mean the new trilogy completely undoes the OT.

Luke as the brave hero who overcame temptation to the dark side? Nah - coward and recluse undone by his temptation to kill his nephew
Luke as a unique special Jedi who is able to learn things despite starting late and on a short timetable? Nah - not that special - Rey learns stuff even faster with no teacher at all.
Han and Leia's happy ending? Nah - they're separated and here's a tragic death for Han.
Rebellion defeats the Empire? Nah - First Order is the remnant that survives and comes right back.
Vader's heroic sacrifice to kill Palpatine and save Luke? Nah - Palpatine's still alive.